Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

podaf

Established Member
Impact
Hello
I have renewed some domains at epik .com on 6/1/2023
They took payment. but they didn't renew my domains
I have contacted them Yesterday. There is no answer until now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Exactly same thing with me too.

•••
•••
it goes all around
https://www.namepros.com/threads/big-trouble-epik-com.1303477/
https://lowendtalk/discussion/18527...me-renewal-days-ago-domains-not-being-renewed

1685960040493.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Does it make sense to contact Adkisson's lawyers to make a similar claim? After all, they already have a lot of groundwork on this issue.

•••
some hope, another company has bought Epik

•••
some hope, another company has bought Epik
no hope.

no option renew or transfer out (expired domain) only drop domains ...

•••
I have contacted PayPal. so that epik could give me refund.
there is no answer ???

@Epik.com

Last edited:
•••
Honestly I will first move domains out and then will think about how to recover your money.

•••
For the last two days, I am trying to retrieve my expired domain names to my Account to renew, but Epik Online Chat is no more there and I wrote two emails but no response from them. What is happening actually in Epik?

Last edited:
•••
For the last two days, I am trying to retrieve my expired domain names to my Account to renew, but Epik Online Chat is not no more there and I wrote two emails but no response from them. What is happening actually in Epik?
i think everyone is fired, clean house, under new owners.

•••
For the last two days, I am trying to retrieve my expired domain names to my Account to renew, but Epik Online Chat is no more there and I wrote two emails but no response from them. What is happening actually in Epik?
I found myself in the same shoes from the last weekend. Some domains were paid but not renewed. Some were paid and prolongated via the same bill.
There is no answer from Epik support so far and the support chat is disabled (bad signal). Nobody answered by phone either.
So I have transferred these expired domains from Epik to Dynadot. It's still working without delays and problems.

I have no clue what to do with the hundred domains I still have at Epik but unfortunately, I feel more and more I need to transfer out of Epik asap. It's not safe anymore.

•••
In future 2023 known as 'epik destroyed domainer's life'.

first time i see, a company theft domains and money. not provide code and renewal. if both option closed, can't do anything ....

•••
Will any responsible Staff from Epik respond here to our grievances? It is height of incapability and irresponsobility on the part of Epik. ONLINE CHAT CLOSED, NO RESPONSE TO OUR EMAILS. Whom should we complain?

•••
Will any responsible Staff from Epik respond here to our grievances?
Most probably they will not.

Focus on the transfer of your domains out of Epik, today.

Enough warnings about the situation were posted everywhere on NamePros, act now.

•••
Focus on the transfer of your domains out of Epik, today.
Can't transfer out (expired domains), stopped EPP code generated. System error.
Also can't renew expired at epik. Error.

*** It's suddenly started problem, June month. Without any notice.

*** Big problem they stopped reply email .

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
I have been transferring my domains out....

dyna is for me now *giggle

Cheers
Corey

•••
i cant renew either!!
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.
Thank God i’m only down >40 epik domains

Last edited:
•••
I
I have contacted PayPal. so that epik could give me refund.
there is no answer ???

@Epik.com
I have just received an answer from epik via PayPal.
that All my domains have been renewed as of yesterday afternoon.

Last edited:
•••
I can confirm;

Renewals are instantaneous now.
I used many epik in-store credit automatically converted from whatever Masterbucks i had left. Under $100; and despite my loss of trust in epik; it’s first promising sign, in a while. (For any with epik)

Last edited:
•••

Exactly same thing happened for me. Cant recover 2 of my domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back