IT.COM

Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this post to keep you all informed of Epik.com Happy Hours!
Every day, we'll try to discount an extension and give you the chance to register & invest in this extension.

Today, we're featuring .US extension, and we're discounting it to $1.50 for new registrations starting now, and will be ON for the next 5 hours.

The following is a list of all domain names that have been registered previously before under .US, and are available one more time for registration: https://armored.net/index.php/s/t9rf2GLm4JktQWn

Remember, all domains registered at Epik include:
- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Also, let me know what extensions you'd be interested to see featuring in our future Happy Hours! We'll do our best to accommodate all requests.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You mean when will the $5.99 promo start...

I had a friend of mine make a compliant they have only one domain at epik, the domain is like 2 days past due, and they can't transfer it, list it for sale, or even push it.

As well they are being forced to renew it for 2 years at $70 total, not even a single year at $35.

They are just a single user, not a big domainer, but that is pretty harsh.
NP users can grace renew for one year only by contacting any rep on NP, or the epik support
The renewal price is also much lower ;)

mine still 7.49 which is nice
Unfortunately, the 6.99$ offer is currently only on transfers, I don't know for registrations offers to come

Thanks,
Gube

•••
I had a friend of mine make a compliant they have only one domain at epik, the domain is like 2 days past due, and they can't transfer it, list it for sale, or even push it.

As well they are being forced to renew it for 2 years at $70 total, not even a single year at $35.

Do you mean at NetSol ?

•••
Do you mean at NetSol ?
No, its Epik, but not a domainer account, just a regular account as if someone went to the site and signed up as a regular joe, not a namepros member.

•••
No, its Epik, but not a domainer account, just a regular account as if someone went to the site and signed up as a regular joe, not a namepros member.
That's crazy, even NetSol will let you transfer out for 30 days after expiration.

•••
You mean when will the $5.99 promo start...

that is right the low renewal price is only for the namepro members,
but if your friend talk to their customer service, they will allow the transfer out and will also allow one year renewal I think.

•••
Thank you! I will transfer about 20 domains now. When will this $6.99 transfer ends? @Gube

•••
Thank you! I will transfer about 20 domains now. When will this $6.99 transfer ends? @Gube
I'm glad you ask; The Black Friday contest will end on December 9, And the transfer promo will end at the same time
More informations regarding the contest : http://epik.com/bf

Gube

•••

Does any registrar allow transfer after expiry?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Anywhere from 18-30 days depending on the company.
I tried this on name cheap few years ago, but it didn't let me, since it expired

•••
I tried this on name cheap few years ago, but it didn't let me, since it expired
Things change everyday, years is night, and day in this industry.

•••
Hi there,

We've just added a couple of new extensions to our Black Friday / Cyber Monday promo.

The following extensions have discounted rates for new registrations through Epik.com at the moment, and will be discounted for the next few days (until the end of Monday DEC 2, UTC time).

.PAGE -- $8.99
.DEV -- $10.99
.APP -- $12.99

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

This is only one of our multiple deals coming up for Black Friday / Cyber Monday event. Stay tuned to learn about the rest of the deals!

Here is also a link to ALL promos that we're currently running, in case you wanted to look into something different: https://www.epik.com/promos/

REMEMBER: Whatever you spend under your account with Epik will count towards our BLACK FRIDAY MEGA PRIZE: https://epik.com/blog/bf

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

•••
•••
when i list an external domain on the epik marketplace do i have to add a txt record the same as when i list at sedo and gd?

•••
NP users can grace renew for one year only by contacting any rep on NP, or the epik support
The renewal price is also much lower ;)

Unfortunately, the 6.99$ offer is currently only on transfers, I don't know for registrations offers to come

Thanks,
Gube

@Gube I have same experience here, domain were only 2 days expired no option to make 1 year renewal there are 2 years and above for renewal.

•••
@Gube I have same experience here, domain were only 2 days expired no option to make 1 year renewal there are 2 years and above for renewal.
Please PM me and I will edit it
Alternatively, our support is available 24/7 and can help too, just mention you are a NP member, and they will take care of it

Gube

•••
Can you add a countdown clock ticker for black and cyber deals?

•••
Please PM me and I will edit it
Alternatively, our support is available 24/7 and can help too, just mention you are a NP member, and they will take care of it

Gube

Thanks @Gube, I will talk to support on Epik.com

•••
Hi there,

We've just added a couple of new extensions to our Black Friday / Cyber Monday promo.

The following extensions will have discounted rates of $1.49 for new registrations through Epik.com starting in a few hours (November 29 00:00 UTC), and will be discounted for the next few days (until the end of Monday DEC 2, UTC time).

.SITE
.WEBSITE
.ONLINE
.SPACE
.FUN

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

This is only one of our multiple deals coming up for Black Friday / Cyber Monday event. Stay tuned to learn about the rest of the deals!

REMEMBER: Whatever you spend under your account with Epik will count towards our BLACK FRIDAY MEGA PRIZE: https://epik.com/blog/bf

Let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy!

•••
Can you add a link for TLD's and gtlds separately? It will be easy to review

•••
Out of topic but I'm getting spam emails from strangers after registering a domain with Epik. I whois'd my domain and found out that the domain privacy email is something that you can easily type out or remember. Perhaps change the email to some gibberish like what Whoisguard does.

•••
Out of topic but I'm getting spam emails from strangers after registering a domain with Epik. I whois'd my domain and found out that the domain privacy email is something that you can easily type out or remember. Perhaps change the email to some gibberish like what Whoisguard does.
Hello,
Making the email in the whois complicated won't help with spam. It's probably automated, these people are looking for names newly registered with zone files probably and then perfom thousands of whois requests to get the email details and send their spam..
Setting a few filters in your mailbox could help

Gube

•••
@Sufyan Alani , just registered 15 dot-com at Epik (for a price half of a Lego set )

You said there's basic WordPress site, but I don't see it anywhere. How do I get started (I'm new to Epik and I have never used WP before).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back