Located in Domain Coupons and Offers, started by Sufyan Alani, Aug 9, 2019
Pooling shall be okay - I would bring another 600 names to reach the 10k domains / $ 5.49 mark!
Transferred the mother load..Enjoying the new platform..Thanks Rob
Well that takes us to 1800 plus Rob's whale .. while 10k might be a bit far .. maybe we can hope for 5000+ domains to get $5.99 per transfer/reg? Anybody else planning on moving or registering some domains?
I have some 50+ names to transfer...and 20+ to register...
I'd join but given my timezone, I'll miss a short 3 hour window...
Yep, I think an 8 hour window would give reasonable access to everyone on this floating rock in space.
@Mister Funsky and @anantj ,, how many do you have .. so far we are at 1870 plus a minimum of 500 with Rob's whale ... at 2500 it's $6.49 for 6 hours .. and at 5000 domains it's $5.99 for 12 hours (which I think should be our target!
If it goes to $5.99 and 12 hours how many are you each in for?
I'm on hold for today until I can figure finances...between your lists and a few others, I have gone nuts bidding on auctions...gots to see a shrink soon before I have to sell my car and/or house.
btw, is there a thread for rooms to let on namepros?!?!
Looking forward to more deals and discounts. Registered well over 100 domains at $5.49
I´m in with 200 +x transfers. Need some time for the time consuming preparation (name and authcode pairing, unlocking) as I want to complete transfers right with the order. Later completion costs much more time.
I am MET, my dead point called sleep is the time between in five hours and in 10 hours from now.
Well that takes us to 2070 domains PLUS @anantj PLUS Rob's whale!
Anybody else? Even if it's 25-50 domains .. let us know .. it can add up!
@anantj .. how many are you in for?
@DomainNerdz .. just to confirm, are your 1000 in if we can get to 5000+ domains and a $5.99 pricepoint?
@Rob Monster .. about how many is your whale in for? lol
@Blitzpotz .. The great thing if we get to 5000+ domains is that the window is 12 hours long! Still a good idea to get everything ready asap so nobody is stuck at the last minute like last time!
Thanks @Ategy.com for getting this organized, but I don't mind waiting a few extra days to get to 10,000. Plus the 24 hour time period to take advantage of this price would work well for everyone.
When is your .co discount coming up?
I would commit to 450 names in a wider time frame. As my October renewals are cleared I am not in hurry. Namepros should ride the Big Whale with care and pride but not for a few extra bucks saved in the first days of October.
OK .. this is getting a little complicated for me .. for each person who joins in, just do a running total after mentioning your commitment .. also please check the number of domains I have for you here (please adjust to nearest 10 domains), and if it's accurate now please like or thank this post .. if it's not, then copy the list below and correct the incorrect information in a new post along with all the other names. Note that since I was talking about 5000 names in the end and $5.99, I put that as people's commitment, also correct that if it's wrong:
???? - @Rob Monster's whale
???? - @anantj ($5.99 or less)
0100 - @Ategy.com ($5.99 or less)
0100 - @blank ($5.99 or less)
0070 - @vravis9 ($5.99 or less)
0450 - @Blitzpotz ($5.49 only)
0600 - @DomMichael ($5.49 only)
1000 - @DomainNerdz ($5.49 only)
2320 + @anantj + Rob's Whale
If you are on this list, but can't commit if Epik offered the $5.49 for 24hours deal at any time, please also remove yourself from the list and readjust the total.
Some people who mentioned interest, but didn't leave a number, please say how many you'll take, even if it's 10 domains, then remake the list including a line for yourself and be sure to change the total:
@DomainNerdz .. I think the problem will be that we can't make any of Rob's whales wait. Some of us aren't willing to chance it could be weeks or months before we get to 10,000. I was prepared to buy at $6.49 (2500) ... but seeing as we're already over half way, I'm going to stand in solidarity with all of you until $5.99 (5000), but my commiment is with handregs, so I don't want to see any many of my 100 domains taken by anyone else because I waited too long!
@Blitzpotz - To confirm, that's 450 total, or in addition to the 200 you mentioned earlier
If anyone else knows others looking for deals please contact them directly and/or tag them in this thread!
Hey super that you organize the chaos. Go on.
I will transfer some names. I commit to five, 100%
Get me the hell out of (censored!) $17.99, plus $9.99 for privacy, unless u pay 4 privilege of reducing price
I love Epik. They keep it simple. And transparent.
When my last name transfers to Epik from this said company, will feel like paying off my last mortgage.
If thinking making NP acc for epik, that was worth it. If i still had 0 tradescore, still worth it!
wud do it again
Thanks a lot for organizing this, @Ategy!
If we do not see a chance by Oct 24th to reach the $ 5.49, I'd be willing to move the 600 domains at $ 5.99 as well...
Remember guys, pooling was never agreed to by @Rob Monster He talked about an open window if a whale came along. Best wait to see if he would agree to allow a school 9f flounder that was bigg enough to be the size of a whale would count.
I've been thinking the same thing. Rob's obviously reading the thread so I have sort of assumed he doesn't have a problem with it, but the fact is he hasn't said either way. Nice work by @Ategy.com organising things, but I wouldn't want to see it go to waste. Unfortunately I have already transferred 95% of my domains and don't do much on the hand-reg side of things so can't really help out either way...
Yup, on board with the idea. We're in this together.
And this is why I plead you, advertise partnership, if you ever replace swiss, No one does it better.
Yeah I know .. originally @DomainNerdz asked and the idea was explored a bit more .. I think some assumed if it wasn't ok someone from Epik would have said no .. but more importantly at one point I saw that @Rob Monster had liked/thanked a few of the posts in question, so I tried to clear up who was in for how much since many people weren't clear.
But I'm also glad to see ...
That being said .. since mine are handreg, I'm chopping on the bit to register my 100 before too many get registered. Probably won't wait until the 24th. I'm going to see the next time there's a discount how many of my 100 have been registered and base my decision on that. That being said .. I'm only 100 domains, so ultimately not a big part of this as after getting the first wave of a few of us who wanted this the most, I'm not sure how realistic getting to 10k will be without help from a random whale from Rob .. which really is beyond our control as he could have 3 people come with 10k in the next 48 hours, or none for a month and a half.
I specifically registered in epik today.
Ready to transfer 50 domains
0050 - @sapfir ($5.99 or less)
Maybe more (I have 500 domains on 5 different registrars), but I don’t know exactly which ones can be transferred now. minimum 50 and maximum 100
Even m looking to transfer around 50-60 .nets and few .com's
Separate names with a comma.