NameSilo

Epik Escrow Review & Questions

Located in Escrow Service Reviews, started by Domains - Wanted, May 31, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. Rob Monster

Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO VIP

There appear to be a lot of folks in Pakistan that are building websites and selling them. Often the websites come with other assets like social media handles. The Epik escrow platform is being adapted to make it easy to keep track of the entire inventory or manifest associated with a domain sale. Incidentally, these website deals can be quite large, valued in millions, for a commercially successful site.

The upgrade looks quite hot. Here is an illustrative example below which shows how other related assets are appended to the domain, e.g. hosting asset, social media asset etc. In this example, it is possible to set up a deal with a so-called Broker spread where the price the buyer pays and the amount the seller gets are separated by an amount of profit for the broker.

upload_2021-2-24_11-57-11.png

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Yousaf Saeed

Yousaf Saeed Established Member

Thats correct, initially i offered buyer to buy my full portfolio of websites that made US$40k profit in collectivelly in last 13 months; but due to his budget constraints he asked to buy just one website out of full portfolio; which is why the social media stuff of around 200k+ followers was taken out of this deal.

I was contacted by this buyer directly via email; and we were in talks for over a year. Also, i have all the emails saved that we exchanged since beginning :)

I am in talks with some more investors who maybe interested in buying my rest of the sites in one go deal so i can take an exit as i got better career options now.

Yes, you are right, a broker can be a good option but it's hard to find someone who really have genuine buyers for such scale of AdSense websites. :).

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  3. Yousaf Saeed

Yousaf Saeed Established Member

The update on epik for web/app asset details & transfers looks amazing!

4. Saiful

Saiful New Member

5. Saiful

Saiful New Member

Thanks, Epik! I almost buy 17 Websites by using Epik Escrow.... Really Really Happy about there Service. Both sides are really Secure Buyers and Sellers. Really again Thanks Epik

6. DN_Hunter

DN_Hunter Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Did my first Escrow transaction at Epik (I was the seller - this might be my last Escrow through them). The domain was pushed to the buyer on April 2nd. Today is April 12th and I am still waiting for payment from Epik. How long does it take them to send out the payment to the Seller?

7. ncabete

ncabete Established Member Epik.com Staff

That is a substantial amount of waiting time and definitely not usual. Could you please PM me your Escrow Transaction ID so I can have a look at what's happening?

8. DN_Hunter

DN_Hunter Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Thanks, the transaction was just paid to my Masterbucks account. I'm assuming I can now withdraw from that account to get the funds. I also sent @robmonster the Escrow Transaction ID

Regards,
    DN

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice