NameSilo

.tv Enom.tv login problem.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
40
Has anyone else has problems login in at the new Enom.tv account?

They never sent me my new login ID and when I request for a new one, it shows that the new login ID is sent, but it does not arrive.

At this moment I can not get into my account.

Did you receive the new Enom.tv login ID?

John.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
antonis12 said:
you still having issues getting your password?

on one of my accounts, I can't get them to send a password email?

Hey antonis,

They sent me an email password (having waited 12 hours) for the username, but when I put that in together with my password that I had at .TV it comes up as an error....

I sent an email request for help at [email protected] .........YET TO HEAR FROM THEM...
 
0
•••
i called thier sales line it was only a 4 minute wait. they were very helpful. they sent my login detail straight away. BUT when i logged in i am missing 9 premiums! including the one i use for my email address. so i call back and they tell me they are still in transit,maybe!!

hopefully another 24hrs will sort it out :(
 
0
•••
MILLERSCROSSING said:
Hey antonis,

They sent me an email password (having waited 12 hours) for the username, but when I put that in together with my password that I had at .TV it comes up as an error....

I sent an email request for help at [email protected] .........YET TO HEAR FROM THEM...

Millers,

I am in now.

Looks like they are still in transition basically.

Patience...

:)

Antonis
 
0
•••
Make sure you are using the correct email address recorded to your .tv domain. The retrieval of email is automatic, you should get it in less than 2 minutes. This is based on my experience today.

Hope this help.
 
0
•••
I still cannot access either of my .tv email addresses.

I have sent email to both enom & .tv from a non .tv address with of course absolute zero response. I us both of those addresses for my business. So now two days without contact.

Update, had two phone calls from clients saying that they had tried to email me and they had bounced. I wonder how many emails have gone astray! - so even if I could access now I have most certainly lost business.

A combination of a waste of space, enom and .tv - I am disgusted.
 
0
•••
sorry to hear that, but frankly I never use their support so far.

Regards,
Em
 
0
•••
Finally accessed email, definitely some missing and currently all addresses are lost!

Brilliant job, don't think I will be employing .tv/enom for any similar work I ever want done!
 
0
•••
Phase two , emails have disappered completely- cannot access anything.

What a complete continuing c--k up!
 
0
•••
Can't be many people using .tv webmail?

I have now tried to access my mail and site is now "down for maintainance" and of course no replies to my ,many emails from a non .tv webmail.

Looks like they are aiming for a full week of c-ck ups :!:

Not impressed. :td:
 
0
•••
Help!!!

Does anyone have a telephone number for Enom.TV???

I have mailed Enom.tv thirty times... I am not kidding. Once they mailed me back & said I needed to fax them my passport & letter with details to confim my ID for a new password & login... that was two weeks ago & after another 15 emails not even one mail in response.... these people are beyond a joke. Pls if you have a contact number do let me know.

Many thanks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back