Dynadot

eNom - NEW RULE - No Pushing of Funds Between Accounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:|

http://smb.attenza.com/frontend/message/message.aspx?MessageID=516

Pushing of funds between accounts has been discontinued. 8/12/2004 3:30 PM

Please do not enter a support request to transfer funds between accounts. This service has been discontinued.

You will need to either enter a credit card and refill the account directly, send a U.S.D. check, or a bank wire transfer. Our mailing address and bank wire instructions can be found on the MY ENOM / REFILL page.

If you send a check or bank wire transfer, please specifiy if you wish different amounts to be applied to different login names.

If you just need to renew domains in your sub accounts, you do not need to push funds. You can log into your parent account, click on MY DOMAINS, LIST WIZARD, RENEW A LIST and pay for renewals out of your own account balance.

eNom Support Center Direct Link:
http://smb.attenza.com/frontend/home.aspx?Number=10&Home=true

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I still recall the time they simply changed their price structure overnight (happened 3 or 4 years ago, I believe) without an announcement. I only found out the hard way when I was charged $35 for a renewal. It was a mess, as I frantically transferred all my domains out before they hit me with more costly renewals.

enom is again my primary registrar; has been for over a year. But I hope they don't shaft their customers again as above. If that happens, I'll move out again and *swear* to never come back no matter how attractive the pricing.

•••
There has to be something internal or external happening to cause these events to transpire. Surely no company intentionally does something to harm its customer base (as this) without due provocation.

Any ideas as to what it could be?

Glad I use GoDaddy :)

•••
armstrong said:
I still recall the time they simply changed their price structure overnight (happened 3 or 4 years ago, I believe) without an announcement. I only found out the hard way when I was charged $35 for a renewal. It was a mess, as I frantically transferred all my domains out before they hit me with more costly renewals.

enom is again my primary registrar; has been for over a year. But I hope they don't shaft their customers again as above. If that happens, I'll move out again and *swear* to never come back no matter how attractive the pricing.

It's unnerving to hear that similar changes have happened *out of nowhere* in the past. :(

•••
You do realize that you can always call customer service if you need to push a sold domain within the 7-day window, right? Get a human on the phone and ask nicely.

Consider the headache in tracking down a hijacked domain (if someone guessed your password, for example) if they could push it from account to account to account. Like a massive game of whack-a-mole :)

•••
•••
•••
chris, i still don't see the dilema?
I'm sure if it's not there yet, make an admin panel to do a search for what account it's in..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back