Enom codes for cheaper fees?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

demonloop

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi,

I just bought a domain that is reg'd at enom and its now pushed to my account. Do they do any promo codes as I don't wanna stump up $30 renewal. As I only bought it I probably cant transfer it before the renewal is up or can I transfer it to an enom reseller i.e. reg fly?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Get yourself a free $8.95 Enom reseller account and push your domain to your new account.
 
0
•••
0
•••
fattee77 said:
Get yourself a free $8.95 Enom reseller account and push your domain to your new account.

Or an $8.95 retail accont under a reseller. I can provide one free if interested. Retail accounts don't require funding in $100 increments, but can be paid as you go with credit card or paypal.
 
0
•••
cheers guys! great stuff!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back