IT.COM

discuss English Nuances 101

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
This is suppose to be a helpful place. It has been extremely helpful and entertaining to me to boot!! I was thinking, perhaps I could lend a hand. The idea here is like this:

If English isn't your native tongue you may be behind the eight ball as they say . . . and would not likely understand what I "really meant" there. Post your questions, comments, and ideas here with regards to domains.

To give an example of what I currently have in my mind:

SmartTruck
Smartruck

In my opinion SmartTruck is better than Smartruck. Man lands on moon. Does Smartruck truly have a space in domaining, domain investors/speculators ONLY, or a viable business option?
Normally this is where I say, "Intuitively I believe that Smartruck has a space in the industry, I want it to be a viable business option, but fear it would be for investors/speculators only."

For the super technical that must know, as this relates to domaining I am thinking of dot coms primarily!

But for future scenarios we could consider scenarios like this with hacks and spellings:
DuiStop.com vs Duis.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back