Dynadot

eNetSouth (eNSCloud) Is Scammer !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well , I often like to test and try new servers and VPSs and I mostly split my websites traffic on several hosting or I use some of them for downloading and uploading softwares to my sites .

http://forums.DigitalPoint/badge-438338.png

Now , As a reputed and trusted member at NP and DP with more than 60 positive feedbacks I have to suggest you be avoid from this provider : eNetSouth (eNSCloud) . They are completely scam .

I went with them around 4 months ago and I ordered a VPS for 3 months . First of all they had killing delay in provisioning new VPS . At that time I asked them for refund , Because it took around 4 days for making setting up my VPS , Damn !

During this 3 months we experienced a terrible support . They often do not reply people . After you place your order you won't hear from them anymore .

One day I got up and saw my VPS is down . I preferred to wait for a few more days . After almost 2 days I went and filed a support ticket for them . As you see in the below screen shot the ticket was made in 19 of April with high priority and it is still open without any reply . So you can understand the situation better .

http://i.imgur.com/j44o9.png

Then I sent an email for all of their Email addresses , Also I started a new thread in WHT : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1042270

Brain replied me in the same day :
"I thought this has been updated. Let me find out what is going on with the issue."

But they didn't take any action for my VPS . Then he replied :
"We are working on it. Trust me we are working to resolve this issue quickly."

For your information they are still working hard on my issue :) Also they didn't refund my money .

http://i.imgur.com/xEgMS.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Firstly my service was located in Chicago , Illinois . It was not in Albama .

Secondly , Please have a look to my ticket's date . It was started in 19 of April :) This comment was submitted in the end of April .

Thirdly , He was aware from my issue .

Have a nice time ;)
While your ticket was created on April 19th, Alabama - where the OWNERS are located and their headquarters, was hit HARD by tornadoes around April 25th. It doesn't matter where your VPS is located.

I can't speak for what happened between the date of your ticket and April 25th... But thousands were (some still) without power, again, including the owners. Understandably, when they got to the point where they could start taking care of things again, there was a backlog.

I have no affiliation with the company or those who own it, but if you're going to call them scammers I figured I'd let it be known what happened where they are located.

•••
Before You two get into a tussle. Most of Alabama(not including the ones that do not have houses) are Back online. Homewood just had high winds and heavy rain. The tornados Mainly hit Tuscaloosa, Pleasant Grove, and Muscle Shoals were hit the hardest. The delay maybe from the owners living in Alabama but a quick whois shows the owner of the domain living in Boaz which is near Gadsden which didn't receive much damage and should have power since May 3rd at the latest.

If you want to know where I got my info from. I live in Springville AL. 36 miles north of Birmingham, Around 30sih south of Gadsden, Down I-59.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...3.774581,-86.467896&spn=0.965709,2.661438&z=9

•••
While your ticket was created on April 19th, Alabama - where the OWNERS are located and their headquarters, was hit HARD by tornadoes around April 25th. It doesn't matter where your VPS is located.

I can't speak for what happened between the date of your ticket and April 25th... But thousands were (some still) without power, again, including the owners. Understandably, when they got to the point where they could start taking care of things again, there was a backlog.

I have no affiliation with the company or those who own it, but if you're going to call them scammers I figured I'd let it be known what happened where they are located.

O , I didn't notice you meant the location of the owners not servers .

So lets imagine you are right . A big gale has hit their state and they didn't have electricity for 1 week .

But Im sure now they are live and they are still in this business . Here is the most latest offer from these scammers :
http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/enetsouth-22year-160mb-openvz-vps-in-birmingham/

Agian , I have to tell you he was completely aware about my problem , And if you take a look at my Email screenshot you can see his reply . He said they are working hard to resolve my issue .

Beyond that , In all of the clients management systems there is an option that you can filter and see the "Open" tickets . My ticket support is still open with high priority . So why they don't update it ?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Before You two get into a tussle. Most of Alabama(not including the ones that do not have houses) are Back online. Homewood just had high winds and heavy rain. The tornados Mainly hit Tuscaloosa, Pleasant Grove, and Muscle Shoals were hit the hardest. The delay maybe from the owners living in Alabama but a quick whois shows the owner of the domain living in Boaz which is near Gadsden which didn't receive much damage and should have power since May 3rd at the latest.

If you want to know where I got my info from. I live in Springville AL. 36 miles north of Birmingham, Around 30sih south of Gadsden, Down I-59.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...3.774581,-86.467896&spn=0.965709,2.661438&z=9

Well , In fact there is not any tussle here . We are only clarify this issue . And thanks for your valuable information .

Im not sure about the location of this company and its not really important for me . The important thing is that my VPS is down for almost a month , I have filed a ticket without any reply , and they have not still refunded my money however I have not ever asked for any chargeback . Because a few buck will never do big jobs :)

•••
O , I didn't notice you meant the location of the owners not servers .

So lets imagine you are right . A big gale has hit their state and they didn't have electricity for 1 week .

But Im sure now they are live and they are still in this business . Here is the most latest offer from these scammers :
http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/enetsouth-22year-160mb-openvz-vps-in-birmingham/

Agian , I have to tell you he was completely aware about my problem , And if you take a look at my Email screenshot you can see his reply . He said they are working hard to resolve my issue .

Beyond that , In all of the clients management systems there is an option that you can filter and see the "Open" tickets . My ticket support is still open with high priority . So why they don't update it ?

I understand some frustration Amir, I was without power for a few days also, But your VPS should be resolved by now. If not, then the owners are just taking their time, I believe a call would do you some good or you can email brandon at brandonc [ at ] enetsouth.com and see if you can get a response. If I can help you let me know, I will call them.

•••
I understand some frustration Amir, I was without power for a few days also, But your VPS should be resolved by now. If not, then the owners are just taking their time, I believe a call would do you some good or you can email brandon at brandonc [ at ] enetsouth.com and see if you can get a response. If I can help you let me know, I will call them.

Wow , Thank you very much mate :)

Contacting them is not the problem , Its obvious that they are sill "aware" about the problem of my VPS .

And to tell you the truth I didn't have any important data on this hosting . And Im not insisting on getting this back online . I only want to alert to the potential people who are looking for a honest review from this provider .

•••
Oh ok, I have heard good things about them really, This is just one of those situations that is out of their hands and hopefully they get it all back up and settled soon.

•••
Oh ok, I have heard good things about them really, This is just one of those situations that is out of their hands and hopefully they get it all back up and settled soon.

Well , In my opinion its not an special situation . They could easily handle it . Otherwise they had to informed me about that .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back