Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

REQ-LOGO Ended: Crypto Logo Needed $40

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact
3,291
Website: .com

Needed: Logo for

Price: $40 via PayPal

Ends: 1 week from today. Ending on 9/25... I'll choose the best one.

My thoughts:
The background banner will probably be dark. See the site for how it is setup. During your submissions, I might test your logo on my website to see how I like it. I'll also be using the winning logo for the Twitter profile.
 
Last edited:
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
k654.png
 
0
•••
Here is mine :

kklogo.jpg

kklogo2.jpg

Thanks
Shery
 
2
•••
simple, clean and professional logo

k.png
 
1
•••
I was not expecting so many great logos to be shown. You have all truly humbled me with your fine skills. But, unfortunately, there can only be 1 winner. But, I will be requesting more logos here at NP. You have all done such a great job, please keep it up.

If, in the future, if I decide to use a different design that was provided here, I will contact that designer and pay them for their design. I seriously loved several designs.

The winner is ...
@Softcreation with this logo...

 
5
•••
Congrats winner! And great contest holder well done.
 
1
•••
1
•••
Thank you very much for select my design as winner...Processing running...
 
1
•••
Transaction completed.Thanks..
Great Contest Holder A+++
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back