Dynadot

End User Lead Generation Tools/Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LucidDomains

LucidDomains.comTop Member
Impact
Hi

I'm looking for any free/paid end user lead gen tools/sites. I need names, contact info, emails, phone numbers.

I know Estibot has one. Are there any others that you would recommend?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ZoomInfo.com, however they are on the pricier end of the spectrum.

•••
•••
The Estibot Lead Generation tool is Ok - but nothing beats manually seeking out relevant companies via Google.com

•••
I tried two today just briefly, Lead411 and ZoomInfo.

ZoomInfo seems to be right on the money, but I wonder how pricey we're talking about. :-o

Speaking with the company rep tomorrow.

•••
I tried two today just briefly, Lead411 and ZoomInfo.

ZoomInfo seems to be right on the money, but I wonder how pricey we're talking about. :-o

Speaking with the company rep tomorrow.

Make sure you negotiate :) They are somewhat flexible. Their system is my favorite, but I've only tried a couple others.

•••
domainero.com
NameDroppers.com
ZfBot.com

These will help

•••
@Zandibot does Zoominfo.com provide landing pages as part of their services?

•••
•••
DomainIndex.com is pretty good. You can search for leads by keywords, other extensions, surnames, and a few other parameters. Only downfall is it only generates email address; no telephone numbers.

•••
Hi,
I highly recommend Aeroleads for finding email address and business phone number. It fetches email addresses and phone numbers of prospects in real time.
I love this tool for many reasons:

It builds the list in real time.
It can operate on top LinkedIn, Angellist, etc.
The data is verified and 99.9% accurate.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back