Domain Empire

eMoney Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The U.K. Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which oversees the banking and finance industry, released its guidance on cryptocurrencies published its final guidance in PS19/22 on 31 July 2019.

The FCA has included a new category of regulated tokens that constitute e-money, “e-money tokens”. rather than including e-money tokens within the utility tokens category. This provides a clearer distinction between regulated security tokens and e-money tokens on the one hand, and unregulated tokens (utility tokens and exchange tokens that do not fall within the above categories) on the other.

Lots of eMoney domains to be had out there.

Happy hunting Domainers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No where near what it could potentially be worth.

Tempting offer, but the domain needs to mature for 12 months before I’ll seriously consider selling. If what I’m reading in the news is right, then I don’t want to even guess what it could be worth.

So again we are talking offers and can't even share the offer price? Lol, what's going on with you people.

•••
So again we are talking offers and can't even share the offer price? Lol, what's going on with you people.

I’d much rather share a completed sale. :)

•••
I’d much rather share a completed sale. :)

Aren't we all.

In that case, I believe saying I've got an offer and not even sharing the offer details is useless.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
e-Renminbi.com

$500k only! 😁

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
IMF: Cryptocurrency stablecoins will likely put some banks out of business

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) recently released a new paper, The Rise of Digital Money, outlining a cryptocurrency-inclusive "money tree" and explaining how it expects the rise of digital currencies to impact existing institutions.

In particular, it's expecting e-money to start pressuring banks into evolving their own products and services. But to understand what e-money actually is, it's worth running through the money tree, as a useful way of highlighting how different currencies and digital currencies lend themselves to different applications and occupy different positions in the money tree.

21A29A46-9C89-4053-A5CF-DC173CE431D7.jpeg

•••
emoney.whatevertld regged 153...except .com and .org is the king for this name, whatelse do u guys think is great?

•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back