Dynadot

Emd -no trademarked, but website on .com???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kulbejba

Established Member
Impact
hi

just one question

i found a emd with lots (really aloot!) of G searches. The name is not trademarked (withdrawn), but it is an website on that keyword but on .com

I checked trademark database in uspto.org and oami.europa and wipo.int they didnt find anything or withdrawn

domain name - keyword is not brand name , its more like everday search term.

question.....can i buy that sort of domain?? Is that squating? are there any legal issues?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it's a regular dictionary word with no trademarks you should be fine.

Good luck.

•••
Its 2 words. Like. Carsale. Or. Bankcredit
Can somebody even trademark two words like... Golfchartes....or golfcarts

•••
One qustion please...reply asap

It tehe are 2 word lets say carsale

And on google keyword shows keywords
carsale 2000searcehs
Car sale 300000searches

Is that ok?
Does my domain is ranks for both keywords?

•••
It is too good to believe (so many google searches (are they exact searches?) ...still not registered .com)

You are hitting a jackpot or making a mistake.

When a new domainer posts this kind of thing, I tend towards later...

Good luck.

•••
Remember to check the keyword metrics. Try running it through Estibot and see if their search rankings are the same. Keyword tool is giving misleading information these days.

•••
Dont jave accsles to estibot...aleready use today...no account

When 2 kw together is 1milioj searhes
When each at alone there is 14 k

•••
Wtf. I had in my cart. Now its not avaliable

•••
Its 2 words. Like. Carsale. Or. Bankcredit
Can somebody even trademark two words like... Golfchartes....or golfcarts

Dictionary words can not be trademarked if they are descriptive of the product being sold. For example there is no way you can trademark "Cartyres.com" because this is the term people would use to describe the product. Apple is a trademark, but it is used for describing computers, but if they tried to trade mark the fruit apple, then they would not succeed no matter how much money they have.

•••
thanks for help..

how much would be a .net (estibod 130usd) worth if .com is selling for 18k (estibot value is 1.3k)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back