IT.COM

Emails from domainers selling crap names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
i thought it would be real nice to share some of the emails i receive from fellow domainers trying to sell their crappy names.

hopefully, some of you will read these and stop sending or see the mistakes they make so you won't make them too.

here is one from Andrew Brad, and if he is a member here...he's a clown! why? because he included every other email address he sent this mail to. thus one could harvest his list and spam them too.

To whom it may concern,

The premium generic aged domain FREDLOYAINSURANCE.NET is up for sale and I am emailing several parties that have registered similar domains OR use "[fredloya], [fredloya insurance], [loya insurance], [fred loya claims], [fredloya locations] etc." as keywords in their advertising campaigns.This is a 6-year old domain, with no drops since it was registered in 2006.

According to the Google Traffic Estimator the keywords ‘Fredloya Insurance’ receive over 40,500 searches every month, thus making this a high SEO premium domain worth thousands of dollars.

Right now, the asking price for FredLoyaInsurance.net is just $250, and is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Yes, you read it right, $250 ONLY.

This is a great opportunity to acquire a great domain at a throw-away price. If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an email or call me directly at +91. 939-2774-412.

All transactions will held either via Paypal or via the secure services of Escrow.com.

Best regards,

Andrew Brad

Domain Broker, FredloyaInsurance.net

+91. 939-2774-412

if any of you receive such emails, feel free to post them so we can expose the spammers.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here is a new one:

Hello,

We have "TheCryptorium.com" domain for sale.

If you are looking to acquire this domain, do let us know with your offer price.

---
AISH CHAUDHARI
Proprietor | BlankNames Ent.
DSE

m: +917774007024 | a: SUS, INDIA
e: [email protected]

...and another one from [email protected]

Hello,

SHOES-SALE.NET will be back on the market soon, but you can grab this domain before other interested parties get a chance. If you are interested, you can follow the link below to submit your offer.

Submit offer link: http://copperserverblog.net/offer/22066015/shoes-sale-net

Submitting an offer/bid is completely free. On the auction closure, the bidder with the highest bid will get the opportunity to purchase the domain at the amount of the winning bid and become the domain owner.

Please contacts us if you have any questions at all in regards to domain registration, domain after-market or anything else we might be able to assist you.

Thank you,
Domain Registration Team
Denver, CO, USA

Got fed up with these loosers ...

•••
Here is a new one:

Hello,

We have "TheCryptorium.com" domain for sale.

If you are looking to acquire this domain, do let us know with your offer price.

---
AISH CHAUDHARI
Proprietor | BlankNames Ent.
DSE

m: +917774007024 | a: SUS, INDIA
e: [email protected]

...and another one from [email protected]

Hello,

SHOES-SALE.NET will be back on the market soon, but you can grab this domain before other interested parties get a chance. If you are interested, you can follow the link below to submit your offer.

Submit offer link: http://copperserverblog.net/offer/22066015/shoes-sale-net

Submitting an offer/bid is completely free. On the auction closure, the bidder with the highest bid will get the opportunity to purchase the domain at the amount of the winning bid and become the domain owner.

Please contacts us if you have any questions at all in regards to domain registration, domain after-market or anything else we might be able to assist you.

Thank you,
Domain Registration Team
Denver, CO, USA

Got fed up with these loosers ...

I received the TheCryptorium.com one too

•••
That's the very reason i don't outbound anymore

There is outbound and then there is outbound

Let me explain....

I just did an exact match 4 letter .ca to a 4letterrealty.com where they had the com and the .ca of the two words.

They offered me 500 for the .ca and I came back at 2.5k

It is still reasonably easy to get a .ca and when some of them expire you can get an exact business match because the domain was taken when the business originally searched.

So a specific targeted outbound can be a GREAT asset.....
Sending your domain list to businesses for the hell of it..... yup that's spam.

•••
spam is rampant and the senders just assume you may have an interest

imo...

•••
Same here, I've sent > 1000 emails in 1 year and NEVER receive any reply.
When I read "sold via outbound" I ask myself; HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???
After more than 1000 emails I've the numbers to make my stats and my stats with outbound are 0 ‰
It seems people don't like domainers, unfortunately.

And you are still doing outbound? Or have you given up? Something about your strategy must be wrong. Not to even receiving 1 reply.

•••
Same here, I've sent > 1000 emails in 1 year and NEVER receive any reply.
When I read "sold via outbound" I ask myself; HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???
How do you select destinations for outbound communications?
One of the explanations might be that you by some reason contacted high %%% of domainers - not endusers. Whether it is an offer to buy something from you (enduser price) , or a solicitation to sell something to you (reseller price), a number of replies will be minimal if you are dealing with another domainer.

•••
When I had a bunch of plumbing related domains like cheapwaterheaterrepair and saltlakeplumber I use to get tons of emails from domainers that had "similar" domain names like cheaphotwaterheaterfix and fastcheapwaterheaterrepair and wanted to know if I was interested in buying them.

•••
what services / tools do you think are being used
by those that spam domainers... ??

how / where are they getting the BULK info to KNOW who owns SIMILAR domains

•••
Probably who is i would assume. Now i have privacy on 95% of my domains so the only spam i get now is developers and logo people. I haven't got spam from other domainers in 2-3 years

•••
I forwarded the email to GoDaddy as I am sure they are not going to be real thrilled with the obvious TM infringement of a company called "GoDaddy Partners" spamming people.

Brad

hope GD gives them a C&D smack-down!

imo...

•••
hope GD gives them a C&D smack-down!

imo...

I got another email from the same party about the same domain today, once again from "GoDaddy Partners".

Brad

•••
I would have thought you would not have had enough time in your day to waste on such banality :)

most I just mark as spam.
but when people try to scam you with names they don't even own then its not really a total banality any more.... cause then they assume you are basically stupid... or that they are smarter. so its okay to let them know its actually the other way round lol

DOIhTiVU8AImRS2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
most I just mark as spam.
but when people try to scam you with names they don't even own then its not really a total banality any more.... cause then they assume you are basically stupid... or that they are smarter. so its okay to let them know its actually the other way round lol

Show attachment 109243

Personally. I don't have enough free time to deal with these matters. But i take your point.

•••
HeHe..... I thought everybody did that :xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

It's kinda like peeing in the shower...
Remember the woman that got all the hate because she thought it was normal and everybody did it :ROFL::ROFL:

ahah

reminds of the joke about pee section in public swimming pool lol

•••
well... just in case I'm being misunderstood... I am not spending 5 hours a day on this.

I see maybe 5 such emails per week... cause the rest is marked as spam.

out of those 5.. when and if I am bored... I may check whois on the name.. and if I see available to reg.. I may reply.

hopefully it teaches them something and they realize they are not as clever as they thought.. before they try this on the next guy. :)

so in total this is like 20 seconds per week maybe. I think everyone has 20 seconds per week to waste hhehehehe... and yes, you too :P ........ if you insist on calling this wasted time... cause not all may see it that way.. ;) cheers

:) Don't get me wrong. You are entitled to use your time exactly as you wish too :) I wouldn't begrudge you 20 seconds/week :) But one thing which interests me is how you get the DFS forum delivered to your inbox as emails? So you can mark them as spam.

Last edited:
•••
:) Don't get me wrong. You are entitled to use your time exactly as you wish too :) I wouldn't begrudge you 20 seconds/week :) But one thing which interests me is how you get the DFS forum delivered to your inbox as emails? So you can mark them as spam.

well do not get me wrong either cause i also meant id not want to spend more than 20secs/week on it

me i was just talking bout general dn sale spam...whats dfs forum again? lol

•••
got unsolicited pm spam twice, from same np member the other day.

seems they have notion that every newly registered domain has value
and that somebody is just waiting to buy it.

imo...

•••
Hi

update:

these days, mostly getting spam emails and spam phone calls from web designers and seo experts.
and still get a few from fake borkers soliciting price quotes for domains, on behalf of nobody.

imo....

Do you get a lot of domainers try to sell you Don?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back