NameSilo

Email Marketing Services

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys!

Recently I realized that many of my emails are not delivered to the potential endusers.
The main problem probably is IP blacklisted by some filters.

So I'm thinking about using some email marketing services - for example Constant Contact.

Does anybody of you have any expirience in using such services? How it looks like? From what domain I'm sending emails via these services? How it all looks like and is it worth?

Thanks, Nick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Constant contact seems to be a good choice. But Aweber is what most marketers use. I am just about to start my own email list so I can't give any personal comments as I have not used their service myself yet.

Zidane

•••
Thanks for the feedback Zidane!

P.S. Materazzi must die! :)

•••
Selecting the proper ESP depends largely on what you're looking to use it for.

I sent 4-5 million e-mails with Listrak last month, though they're probably a little above what you would be looking for.

A few I would look at, depending on the list size, frequency and styles of e-mailing you plan on doing are:

MailChimp
VerticalResponse
CampaignMonitor

I've found all 3 have good entry-level options.

•••
Selecting the proper ESP depends largely on what you're looking to use it for.

I sent 4-5 million e-mails with Listrak last month, though they're probably a little above what you would be looking for.

A few I would look at, depending on the list size, frequency and styles of e-mailing you plan on doing are:

MailChimp
VerticalResponse
CampaignMonitor

I've found all 3 have good entry-level options.

Thank you much! 4-5 mln emails!! WOW :)

•••
I have never used any such service but yes everyday I get some emails from different people using such services and I just mark them spam.

I heard about mailchimp and aweber. They are best.

•••
I've been using Aweber for about a year now and have no problem with delivery rates. They're a little bit more expensive then some of the other email marketing services out there but in my opinion you really do get what you pay for with them.

Last edited:
•••
I recommend Mailchimp. Highly targeted, opt-in email marketing is still very effective. Email marketing is often overlooked nowadays. I don't recommend spamming, of course.

•••
I'm often consider that email as spam :)
I don't have a look at this anymore and delete them immediately.
I think email marketing now seem not to be useful.
Why don't you choose other marketing method?
Now, SEO activity may help your business more

•••
saovietxulynuoc:
As someone who generates significant revenue through e-mail marketing, I can assure you that it can be useful when done properly.

The key is to send well-written, relevant messages to users who care what you have to say. People engage with brands across an ever-growing range of platforms, being absent from a core platform like e-mail means you're missing out on revenue you could be capturing.

The reality is: it shouldn't be a question of SEO vs. E-mail. SEO, PPC, E-mail, Display, Social, etc - are all elements of a well-crafted marketing effort. When you frame the decision process as mutually-exclusive, you end up doing yourself a major disservice and limiting yourself to a fraction of the potential revenue you could be capturing.

•••
Hey!

We can provide services to optimise the deliverability of your emails, as well as do the sending, as well as data cleaning if you or anyone else is looking for such a thing?

Thanks,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back