Email Extractor For Finding End-Users

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

x11joex11

Established Member
Impact
85
*This is NOT a spam tool*

First, let me say that I'm a software developer and entrepreneur investigating possible products to make for you the domainers. After an initial run of questions, there were at least 3 people that seemed like they might like the following software concept below. If you like it please let me know and if you would be willing to pay the suggested price of $10-$15/month for the tool (or more), and if more based on features, what do you require? This is your chance to add your input into software that can directly help you make more sales and therefore more money.

------------

Feature set currently suggested by members (I directly am quoting from some of them like Bannen with slight modifications:

The tool will let you put in your domain name or keywords. The tool would then check search engine results, and return some stats for each website that met the selected criteria. It will come back with a list of stats for each site, like how many times your keyword/s were found on the first 10 or 50 sites or whatever. Results for each site could look something like:

(you put in your keywords like 'conan the barbarian' and receive the following info) :

keywords: conan the barbarian

First 20 websites found:

website 1: conanthebarbariannude.com
keyword in metatag keywords for: 8 pages
keyword in title for: 1 page
keyword in description for: 3 pages
keyword in content for: 18 pages

email addresses found: 4
admin (at) conanthebarbariannude.com
(3 others)

email addresses in forms found: 1
redsonja (at) conanthebarbariannude.com


website 2:
etc etc etc



Then another block of stats for the next website etc, that kind of thing. To list those email and keyword stats and have them all compiled clearly would give you as the domainer valuable overview of the strength of a website as a possible buyer/end user of the domain or conanthebarbarian.com if you owned it in this case. I'm thinking this would be a killer tool.

There are some tools that try to scrape email addresses from matching sites, but none (that I've found) that collate that keyword info to show you how well your keywords match with each site found, and collate the emails found on each site. Most such tools only find other domains with your keyword/s in their string, and then mine the whois for an email addy, but a tool like described above would be a strong step further.

Any help is greatly appreciated, if this project looks like it has potential to be profitable, for anyone's help here you can receive a life-time discount on the monthly subscription to this service of up to 5% when it's completed and ready for pre-orders, and up to another 15% if you pre-purchase in advance once the initial sketch & plan is complete and of course approved by you the domainers.

I really love the domain game and I am looking forward to comments and suggestions so I can make this a great tool for you guys! (but only if enough of you guys really want this, so please support this thread if you can).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ah I see, I will investigate these tools then, lots of research to do.
 
0
•••
:wave:

I still think that the idea of acquiring and prioritizing a structured list (lead data) from a web search (key phrase) ...

That is a very useful tool.

:imho:
 
0
•••
I just got another person saying he would pay the yearly fee for a tool like this, things are definitely looking better. If you like the idea of this tool please PM me or email joe at itechware dot com, I'm going to try and raise funding to help me cover the costs involved with starting this project (such as art/video/some coding aspects). I'd like to talk with each of you individually and see what concerns everyone shares and implement that into the software. If you want to see a proto-type of a basic version I can do this, but I will need some funding to get it to the next level (possibly pre-orders for at least 3 months), but I will make it happen for sure! I can't afford to make the product and lose money :(, so I really need your support guys. Email me if you want this product and let me know exactly what you want to see.
 
0
•••
Which tool do you mean, Joe? Kind of a hodgepodge of suggestions above and not sure which one you refer to...

:)
 
0
•••
Below is what I understand the program to do, let me know if this is correct or is missing anything.

Email Extractor For Domainers

Sources Scraped:
- Google
- Yahoo/Bing

Filter & Find Data Per Website By:
- Keyword in Domain Name
- Keyword in Title Tag (how many pages on the site did this occur)
- Keyword in Meta Tags (how many pages on the site did this occur)
- Keyword in content (how many pages on the site did this occur)
- Keyword in description (how many pages on the site did this occur
Email Addresses Found
- WhoIs Record LookUp
- Emails on pages
- Emails found in forms

Extract Information Found
- To CSV format File

Usage Per Account
- Free/Trial Domainer - $0/month - (1 uses per account/ip address per day. Limited to only 20 emails?
- Light Domainer - $20/month - (100,250 uses?)
- Heavy Domainer - $49/month - (1000/unlimited uses?)

Usage Defined as: You performed a search on a "keyword" and it returned back a large set of results.


Monthly Fee:
- $20/month - (features described above)
- $49/month - (features described above but more power, also extra features maybe?)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Joe,

The tool you described in the post above looks very promising.

Since you are scraping SERPs, it should be easy to get the keyword/ Keyphrase ranking for each result, and it would be nice to get the top 500 results. Some domainers start at page 10 (SERP #100) and work up from there, to offer a domain for sale.

Of course, there will be many hits on same domain in the SERPs — so it will be needed to sort and tally and merge results, somehow, to lump together all the hits from one subdomain and/or domain name. I.E. blogs like myblog. wordpress. com is a unique customer, each subdomain is a different blogger.

A tool that does things like you've described would save me many hours per week. Well worth paying for.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Alright, I'm going to make a prototype version of this then. I'm going to see if I can get access to the Google API. Anyone interested in review copies please email me. The copies will be free to use during testing until it's perfect. Email me at joe at itechware dot com.
 
0
•••
I would have been interested but have finally found what I consider to be the best email/end user finder in the App Store (after having purchased an iMac last week). The software is called email marketing and crawls the search engine looking for businesses (via keywords related to the domain) that could potentially benefit from owning your name.
Emailing thousands of leads blindly could set up issues with your email provider and you could get flapped for spamming. But scrapping HIGHLY targeted emails of related businesses (in under 3mins) is a MASSIVE time-saver for the serial domain investor. Instead of manually searching Google for leads, this product saves you that time.
You can then send out your sales email one by one to the leads, or use a piece of software that will send out your message 1 by 1, with a 1-2 second delay.
 
0
•••
"The software is called email marketing"

Do you have a link to that?
 
0
•••
1
•••
I would have been interested but have finally found what I consider to be the best email/end user finder in the App Store (after having purchased an iMac last week). The software is called email marketing and crawls the search engine looking for businesses (via keywords related to the domain) that could potentially benefit from owning your name.
Emailing thousands of leads blindly could set up issues with your email provider and you could get flapped for spamming. But scrapping HIGHLY targeted emails of related businesses (in under 3mins) is a MASSIVE time-saver for the serial domain investor. Instead of manually searching Google for leads, this product saves you that time.
You can then send out your sales email one by one to the leads, or use a piece of software that will send out your message 1 by 1, with a 1-2 second delay.

It would be great to hear about your experiences with "Email Marketing - By www.3y3.net."

Please do let us know if it is suitable. At over $50 to buy, someone here needs to try it out and see how well it really works.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I made a mistake in that picture, fixed it here.
 

Attachments

  • EmailExtractor.png
    EmailExtractor.png
    554.4 KB · Views: 138
0
•••
Hey guys good news, I'll be having a proto-type available soon hopefully within the week, the business model had to change from what was above, not doing a monthly option anymore because of how Google charges me for usage. Therefore it's on a usage based system, which will actually be more affordable for users on low budgets anyways.

anyhow look forward to that sometime soon this week.
 
0
•••
Thanks Joe; looking forward with alacrity to seeing how you develop this tool and the biz plan :)
 
0
•••
Some people might find this helpful but this tool is definitely not for affiliate marketers. Affiliate marketers simply needs interested email subscribers because an extra number of emails who doesn't want their mails will just cost them money and won't return their effort.

But your idea is brilliant I know there are possible uses for this kind of email extractor as I once needed one when I was compiling a list of restaurant emails.

Zidane
 
0
•••
I feel it is a spam tool, and I don't agree with tools like this. You are also using up bandwidth of website that are receiving your spider, and if you were to ask the webmasters of those sites if it is okay to run the tool, I think many would say they don't want it on their site.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back