Finding end users

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
470
Is it appropiate to find winning bidders from auction sites
and offer names that are better to get sales? I seen some
sales on afternic.com and sedo.com with uncreative names
and still sell for $XXXX! Maybe many use this method. I would
like feedback.

Thanks for those who bother to reply. :hi:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You should go out of your way to contact people or companies that may have interest in your type of domain. Don't seem desperate though as they can take advantage of you very easily.
 
0
•••
sup'

thanks bud. I like rapfacts.info
 
0
•••
Thanks very much RonnieW!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back