IT.COM

Finding end users

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is the best way to find a list of companies with a certain name? For example, a list of all companies with the name "Freedom"?

I tried Data.com but was told they no longer offer that service.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, go to Google, type the following
Freedom.com
freedoms.com
free-dom.com
fredom.com
freedom.net
freedom.org
free.com
free.net

Google will display a wide range of results which includes those names and also ones that almost matches those names

Go to their contact page, you might be lucky to find their mailing address,if not, use whois.com or hunter.io by putting the addresses in the search bar

Last edited:
•••
Yep, good old Google is a good place to start!

•••
LinkedIn, I find this is a great place to find end-users

•••
•••
Do you use a premium account for $1k/year?

No, just the standard free account. I search a name and then click "Companies" at the top

Is the best tool for finding the right person to email at that company too, so many people just email the WHOIS contact or the info@???.com address found on the website, that just never gets to the person who can make the decision and usually gets deleted

•••
No, just the standard free account. I search a name and then click "Companies" at the top

Is the best tool for finding the right person to email at that company too, so many people just email the WHOIS contact or the info@???.com address found on the website, that just never gets to the person who can make the decision and usually gets deleted

But a standard free account has restriction and can not to send a messages or see a full details, there are first need to set up a contact and send invitation, they can ignore it.

•••
But a standard free account has restriction and can not to send a messages or see a full details, there are first need to set up a contact and send invitation, they can ignore it.

Use this guys:

http://recruitmentgeek.com/tools/linkedin/

Started using this to find better targeted leads because many times Linkedin users outside your network cannot be seen without a premium account. When used in conjunction with email finders like hunter.io, norbert, rocketreach.co, getemail.io and streak for email tracking, outbound becomes a very quick and efficient process.

Last edited:
•••
What is the best way to find a list of companies with a certain name? For example, a list of all companies with the name "Freedom"?

I tried Data.com but was told they no longer offer that service.

NameDroppers.com

•••

I am only after the company name and website which you can see and then you can see down the side all the staff that work there, then identify the decision makers like CEO's, Business Development Manager etc

You don't contact them through LinkedIn, that looks spammy, you send them an email to the decision maker, its easy to work out the email address by looking at other email addresses from that company, just see what format they use like [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]

I have in the past sent an invite and been accepted and then broken the ice that way by saying "Thanks for accepting, I notice we have some mutual connections......." I don't offer the domain straight away or it just looks like a sales pitch

•••
IN the UK we have the companies house website that you can go to and type a keyword into and it shows all registered companies with that word in their name. Not sure if othet countries have anything similar though.

•••
Google Dorks.

"inurl: freedom"

There are ones that do URL, Title, Desc, etc. Find out more by googling!

•••
•••
"Clearbit" is far best among many others, its Gmail extension.

•••
Domainero.com
Estibot lead generation tool
Hoovers
Twitter
Facebook
Crunchbase
Github
Zfbot

•••
•••
•••

not so easy

•••
@jideofor

I have found it that easy..there are also websites that you type in the company name and it tells you the email format they use for that company, then just use the format they use

There are mainly 3 or 4 formats comanies use..if you CC in all 3/4 formats, you will get the right one ☺

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Do you use a premium account for $1k/year?

It's $800+ not $1000 well I guess might as well be right? lol

@jideofor

I have found it that easy..there are also websites that you type in the company name and it tells you the email format they use for that company, then just use the format they use

There are mainly 3 or 4 formats comanies use..if you CC in all 3/4 formats, you will get the right one ☺

I use to have a list of such websites but got lost last time my pc went kaputsy!

can you share?

or what keywords would you Google to find such cool tools?

Last edited:
•••
I am only after the company name and website which you can see and then you can see down the side all the staff that work there, then identify the decision makers like CEO's, Business Development Manager etc

You don't contact them through LinkedIn, that looks spammy, you send them an email to the decision maker, its easy to work out the email address by looking at other email addresses from that company, just see what format they use like [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]

I have in the past sent an invite and been accepted and then broken the ice that way by saying "Thanks for accepting, I notice we have some mutual connections......." I don't offer the domain straight away or it just looks like a sales pitch

I thought about doing this. Perhaps for Allegion. but my worry is just ending up in spam.
Also would it be a good idea to finally get a private email address? like on my DNPremium.com

so it would look legit? or would that look spammy too so stick with Gmail?

you mentioned earlier there are only 3 to 4 formats companies use.

in this post above you mentioned 3. what's the 4th? :xf.wink:

(I'm learning here)

just thought I'd share these. don't know if they would be of use.

SimilarSites.com
InfoUSA.com
USSearch.com
Intelius.com
http://www.lexisnexis.com/

those are more for background checks I guess?

•••
•••
These are the formats most use...sorry there are 5, but the bottom one is not common as a lot of companies would have more than 1 "John"

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Just google "Apple email format" for instance

Don't forget [email protected]

•••
am I the only one that prefer to contact another person in the same company instead to guess an email address?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back