Dynadot

news Elon Musk buys 9.2% stake in Twitter

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
Billionaire Elon Musk has reportedly bought almost $3 billion worth of shares in Twitter.

The Tesla founder bought 73,486,938 Twitter shares on 14 March, according to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

The stake is worth $2.89bn (£2.20bn), based on Twitter's closing price on Friday.

The stake makes him one of the largest shareholders in the company and is more than four times the 2.25% holding of Twitter founder Jack Dorsey.

Musk is a regular Twitter user with more than 80 million followers, although recently he said he is giving "serious thought" to building a new social media platform.

Late last month Musk asked his followers whether they thought the social media platform encouraged free speech.

"Free speech is essential to a functioning democracy. Do you believe Twitter rigorously adheres to this principle?"

He then asked: "Is a new platform needed?"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60979656

My theory, he will try to out-do Meta.

Your thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good move. meta is still the best :)
Maybe Warren will buy meta lol
Anyway I made $90k now with meta this month
I called it bullish at $187 and no one listens lol

•••
•••
He doesn't like meta (facebook) for leaking data and using that data in manipulation, in the pre-election process. He uses twitter himself and I think he wants to influence the company to protect free speech.

•••
Meta is awful, just like Twitter.

I'm glad he's night a chunk of Twitterz but I don't know how much difference it'll make with it being a leftist hell hole.

•••
I don't know how. Meta has been going down and barely rising in the past week. If you bought at 185 you should have sold when it went up, not when it nosedived back down again surely?
IMG-20220405-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Meta platforms is dead.

Twitter and YouTube are ok. Tbh i wouldn't have Twitter account if Elon not twitting.

•••
I don't know how. Meta has been going down and barely rising in the past week. If you bought at 185 you should have sold when it went up, not when it nosedived back down Again surely? Show attachment 213510

on namepros everyone says they made 20k profit..or 40k..or 400k... the problems start when u ask proof

its place for millonaires here.. we should feel honored to be among so many millionaires making 90k per day or week or month

•••
on namepros everyone says they made 20k profit..or 40k..or 400k... the problems start when u ask proof

its place for millonaires here.. we should feel honored to be among so many millionaires making 90k per day or week or month
Just hype mongers. Like .xyz purveyors.

•••
Just hype mongers. Like .xyz purveyors.

yea Like xyz..but that's one person circus show... apparently the names get developed so gotta be something there

sometmes we just get lucky..sometmes with a niche..and sometime with the whole tld..much more rare obviously.. and way more lucrative in the end.

•••
Elon is going to be on Twitter's board of directors now. So much for a "passive" investment.

I am sorry if I am skeptical that the world's richest man having such a large say in "free speech" is a good thing.

Elon Musk is basically a narcissist with sociopathic tendencies. Just who the world needs pulling the strings on social media.

This creates such a terrible precedent in my view.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I don't know how. Meta has been going down and barely rising in the past week. If you bought at 185 you should have sold when it went up, not when it nosedived back down again surely? Show attachment 213510

Here is the proof
https://www.namepros.com/threads/is...-world-nfts-coming-to-instagram-soon.1268974/

Look at the time stamp. I called it then
I am not taking a screen shot of my bank account to show you in public here
I put $500k then and I think you can do the math the.

•••
I don't know how. Meta has been going down and barely rising in the past week. If you bought at 185 you should have sold when it went up, not when it nosedived back down again surely? Show attachment 213510
Not selling. I bet
This baby will go to $1000 within 10 years ….time will tell…don’t need the money now anyway

•••
Meta is on a downward slide. Everyone hates fb. Instagram is dying. Metaverse will be 💩. Just imho

Last edited:
•••
Meta is on a downward slide. Everyone hates fb. Instagram is dying. Metaverse will be 💩. Just imho
Meta is the best, facebook is the best metaverse is the best ….Different opinion please go short the stock if you are so sure I want lower price to buy more :p

Last edited:
•••
Meta is the best, facebook is the best metaverse is the best ….Different opinion please go short the stock if you are so sure I want lower price to buy more :p
Metaverse isn't the best, it doesn't exist and what they've produced so far is severely below par.

The stock went to nearly 400 now back down severely.

Last edited:
•••
Metaverse isn't the best, it doesn't exist and what they've produced so far is severely below par.

The stock went to nearly 400 now back down severely.
Stock swing is Normal …..That’s why it gave me an opportunity to buy few weeks ago and I was urging np members to buy but no one listened then lol looking at my previous post but anyway ….short or buy at anyone’s own risk

Last edited:
•••
Stock swing is Normal …..That’s why it gave me an opportunity to buy few weeks ago and I was urging np members to buy but no one listened then lol looking at my previous post but anyway ….short or buy at anyone’s own risk
Good luck with your investment. I hope it goes well, even if I don't like fb

•••
Good luck with your investment. I hope it goes well, even if I don't like fb
Thank you I hope so. I am hoping for the return similar to apple in 1997 to now sold so soon then thank you 🙏

•••
•••
•••
Elon was added to Twitter Board of Directors.

Love it!

•••
You made 90k?, Any other bullish stocks? May be, we should follow you. 😀😀

•••

Yep. Online forums are full of billionaires declaring their next most profitable venture / net worth.

•••
Yep. Online forums are full of billionaires declaring their next most profitable venture / net worth.

bahahah yes.
funny cause one would think once u have yer millions billions u have better things to do than namepros..like yachting around world... mansions etc... and yet here they all are... milonaires..posting on np lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back