Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
電動車.中国(Electric car) sold at 12000 CNY
or 17xx USD

数码相机.cn (digital camera)sold at 10050CNY

or $15xx

minutes before

塑料.中国 Plastic sold at 23xx USD just now.
中藥.中国 Traditional Chinese Medicine sold at 17xx USD

via two China auction site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so .中国 is a new tld? I just know that there is .中国 tld

•••
.中国
=
.cn

Chinese Domain Name

•••
where to register the .中国 is it the same as .cn ?

•••
henrysim said:
where to register the .中国 is it the same as .cn ?

Just register a regular IDN.CN and it'll be IDN.中国... in Mainland China of course. You can't currently access them outside of China.

•••
•••
I think this thread needs to be moved to the IDN section we don't want too many people knowing about them as potential investments. :)

•••
wot said:
I think this thread needs to be moved to the IDN section we don't want too many people knowing about them as potential investments. :)

Sharing is caring. namepros is a nice community that we share our knowledge. Just like 4 letter .com domains, many domainers get their first capital because someone in namepros promoted it hard enough and buyout the left.

•••
Does anyone know do traditional or simplified domain names sell better?

•••
Albert said:
Sharing is caring. namepros is a nice community that we share our knowledge. Just like 4 letter .com domains, many domainers get their first capital because someone in namepros promoted it hard enough and buyout the left.

IDN's have their own section and that is where such news should be, it would not be of interest to anyone else, IDNS are just not for everybody. :hi:

•••
forceoflight said:

My guess is simplified chinese but the above domain is traditional chinese. I don't know.

Chinese government use simplified chinese but the above domain is traditional chinese and it is aimed to China the .中国 I am confused with it.

•••
forceoflight said:

中國 Traditional (Also ran) - 中国 Simplified Chinese (By far the main market) and it is really heating up :!:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back