IT.COM

analysis Election Prediction 2020 Domains are leading @ Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
I am not sure if this will have an impact but this time these kind of domains are selling (y)

Showcase your Election Prediction 2020 Domains here there might be a chance

Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-02 um 07.25.14.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm surprised that people are buying these names. Maybe it's just to troll other people like me and radicalleftist.com :xf.eek:

They're not going to be much use after a few months

Last edited:
•••
•••
wow...now they are all gone !

did Sedo deleted them ?

@Sedo

•••
When will the election be over?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Read what Trump is saying about postal fraud,encouraging people to vote twice, how many votes will not be counted until after the 3rd - if the election is close then it could drag on for some time, hopefully it is a clear win for Biden, but you never know......

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/17/trump-biden-win-democrat-landslide
Thanks, but it looks like that isn't true, just the media whipping things up again:

How come we should want Biden to win when we're in the UK?

Please don't say its the end of the world if he doesn't win cause the guardian says so.

Last edited:
•••
Trump // stuck.com

Trump // struck.com

Offers welcome.:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, but it looks like that isn't true, just the media whipping things up again:

How come we should want Biden to win when we're in the UK?

Please don't say its the end of the world if he doesn't win cause the guardian says so.
It is not the media "whipping things up" I am going on his words, what he has said, not some 3rd party source.

I might be in the UK but I can still despise a man like Trump and everything he stands for/believes in and hope that he gets thrown under the bus.....if it was Biden Vs someone else I would not give 2 sh*ts

•••
It is not the media "whipping things up" I am going on his words, what he has said, not some 3rd party source.

I might be in the UK but I can still despise a man like Trump and everything he stands for/believes in and hope that he gets thrown under the bus.....if it was Biden Vs someone else I would not give 2 sh*ts
She seems to explain it quite reasonably in that video without taking things out of context.

Trump seems like a pretty decent guy from the interviews that I've seen.

I wouldn't wish anyone to be thrown under a bus cause I like to exercise real tolerance :angelic:. The fact that you'd say that says a lot about you.

•••
•••
Going back to the "voting twice" thing - you only have to look at this article from the BBC:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54011022
upload_2020-9-4_10-9-6.png

The article title says one thing and then the video underneath has Trump saying what he said in context. Vote by post and then go to the polling station and check that the vote was counted, if not then vote.

So he didn't encourage people to vote twice and he didn't tell them to vote twice, only someone that wilfully takes what he said the wrong way would take it as such and has to omit the full context of what he was saying to come to that conclusion.

Then on to voter fraud, the article goes on to say that postal voter fraud has been "strongly and repeatedly debunked by experts":

upload_2020-9-4_10-10-55.png

I've only just found out about this story now since you told me and I can see right through it. If you think that your vote might not have been counted then if you believe that strongly in it then it really is sensible for you to go and confirm that it was counted.

If you wilfully take one thing to mean something else then you are indeed, to use my vocabulary "whipping things up". One doesn't need to take every word uttered that the orange man says and take it literally and ignore the next thing that he says in order to understand what he's saying.

So he didn't do what the article title says and it's not possible anyway so why are these articles being churned out left right and centre saying that he did? It's quite deceptive.

Read what Trump is saying about postal fraud,encouraging people to vote twice, how many votes will not be counted until after the 3rd - if the election is close then it could drag on for some time, hopefully it is a clear win for Biden, but you never know......

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/17/trump-biden-win-democrat-landslide
I've just taken the time to read that article that you sent. I'm quite surprised that you sent it to me as if it was a serious analysis or that anyone can read that article and take it seriously when it says things like:

upload_2020-9-4_10-36-51.png

That "article" really is warping things so much and is so far from the truth it is bordering on some kind of sick derangement.

I did however like that it acknowledged that their disingenuous reporting hasn't had much effect:

drumphd.png

Last edited:
•••
I'm surprised that people are buying these names. Maybe it's just to troll other people like me and radicalleftist.com :xf.eek:

They're not going to be much use after a few months
during last years people are buying mostly everything as they think make money selling domains is very easy. Plus there are still lot of people that love to waste their money....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back