Not open for further replies.

mahendraparab

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Please appraise einsure.life

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am a big fan of .life and I have quite a few short single words (and a couple of double words). I think only time will tell whether the gamble will pay off.

On this one, which I like because it makes sense, I think you could get high $xxx currently but it will be a hard sell. You will more than likely have to hold and wait for an offer. In the future this could be worth much more if the extension keeps gaining popularity.

•••
Thanks
I am a big fan of .life and I have quite a few short single words (and a couple of double words). I think only time will tell whether the gamble will pay off.

On this one, which I like because it makes sense, I think you could get high $xxx currently but it will be a hard sell. You will more than likely have to hold and wait for an offer. In the future this could be worth much more if the extension keeps gaining popularity.
Thanks Ollie. Glad to hear that. I would like to hold then for a good offer.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back