Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain eGold dot org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

teper

Established Member
Impact
123
Please appraise.
Appreciate your ideas on developing this one.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
affiliate marketing - cash for gold.
 
2
•••
The .org is popular with crypto currencies, so if you can interest a crypto startup in the name is your best chance for a major sale.

GoValue suggests $1900. I see that e-coin.org sold for $299 and echeck.org for $2110. I would think the retail valuation is somewhere between those values. Maybe low $$$$
 
2
•••
Could be a good brand. I like it...... egold.

I think it will definitely sell. Had it of been .com then you would be in for a big windfall! In .org I think @MetBob is correct.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisal.
Much appreciated
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back