IT.COM

Efty or Namesilo Marketsites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

produced1509

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi All,

Out of these two - Efty and Namesilo marketsites - which one would you recommend for your own landing pages / domain selling site ?

Please answer with your reasoning and why you favor one over the another.

Thank you in advance for all the feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Two altogether different "products". Namesilo's primarily geared towards motivating people to transfer-in domains. Efty's a paid service, consequently more focused on their users' needs.

You might also want to look into Epik's version of the same. They seem to follow in Namesilo's footsteps, but much more open to domainers' needs.

Last edited:
•••
I'm using NameSilo for most of my sales because:
  • lower fees
  • good looking landing page
  • they're the only registrar that I still consider honest

•••
Last edited:
•••
I said I still consider them honest.
Till now all others disappointed me. With NameSilo, their landing pages and their marketplace I actually made money. The customers were also satisfied to get the domains instantly (if under $1000) so ... win - win :)

•••
I'm using efty.

I never checked out namesilo but the instant transfer for under $1000 sounds cool.

I like escrow build right into efty. The site is super easy to use and update. Also very clean looking.

Check it out. Rentmyweb.com

•••
bodis.com is great platform, the user interface and report is nice

•••
I'm using NameSilo for most of my sales because:
  • lower fees
  • good looking landing page
  • they're the only registrar that I still consider honest
Efty doesn't charge any commissions on domain sales. You only pay the flat monthly membership fee.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back