Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain eFailed.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
80
I actually have dev plans for it, so was happy it was available, but then popped it into estibot and was rather surprised.

Since I am going to dev anyway, I was curious as to what you all thought about just as a name alone.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
TheBulldog said:
I actually have dev plans for it, so was happy it was available, but then popped it into estibot and was rather surprised.

Since I am going to dev anyway, I was curious as to what you all thought about just as a name alone.


eFailed.com

How to restore your files if they fail? A failed marriage? Anything relating to failed can be developed with this name. I cant put a figure on it but I can see it being developed.Then a price can be put on it. Good name B-)
 
0
•••
Yea, eFailed can refer to the current state of the American economy but I save that for the political threads...
 
0
•••
.h2o. said:
Yea, eFailed can refer to the current state of the American economy but I save that for the political threads...

hhahaha, that is perfect! It has a good word "failed" for those who have nothing to do. I would say continue on your site, it would bring a community to those who have failed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back