Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain dexigned.com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truespin Domains

Top Member
Impact
1,559
Screenshot_20200113-221023.jpg

I was looking for a domain for my web dev portfolio and wanted something memorable but unique. I was actually surprised this was available for handreg, as "dexign" is used by quite a few businesses. Not sure if I'll actually use it, but what do we think about its prospects for selling or as a developer portfolio page?

I never really do hand reg, but I do kinda like it - although that's possibly because I've got a concept in mind for it.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Perfect for dexigned logos to domains. Use it!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back