IT.COM

domains eDrink.com hits the market for $25K - Shall you acquire it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
eDrink.com could have many acronyms, however, the one I believe has the most suited is "Energy" i.e eDrink.com, Energy Drink...

The owner of eDrink.com is asking only $25,000 USD for this domain name which has been registered since 1998, are you interested in acquiring it?

EnergyDrink.com has been registered since 2000 and is currently parked at Uniregistry with a minimum offer of $100,000 USD...

Could you buy eDrink.com and flip it to some of the established brands possibly such as Monster, Bang Energy, RedBull, or a number of the upcoming energy drinks that appear to launch every few months with solid marketing budgets, eDrink.com would be a great domain for them own.

You can see the plural EnergyDrinks.com has been bought by one end user already... So this could be another option for people wanting to get in the market.

If you want to reach out to the buyer, I can connect you to them just drop me an email...

http://robbiesblog.com/edrink-com-hits-the-market-for-25k-shall-you-acquire-it/8926

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
eDrink.com could have many acronyms, however, the one I believe has the most suited is "Energy" i.e eDrink.com, Energy Drink...

The owner of eDrink.com is asking only $25,000 USD for this domain name which has been registered since 1998, are you interested in acquiring it?

EnergyDrink.com has been registered since 2000 and is currently parked at Uniregistry with a minimum offer of $100,000 USD...

Could you buy eDrink.com and flip it to some of the established brands possibly such as Monster, Bang Energy, RedBull, or a number of the upcoming energy drinks that appear to launch every few months with solid marketing budgets, eDrink.com would be a great domain for them own.

You can see the plural EnergyDrinks.com has been bought by one end user already... So this could be another option for people wanting to get in the market.

If you want to reach out to the buyer, I can connect you to them just drop me an email...

http://robbiesblog.com/edrink-com-hits-the-market-for-25k-shall-you-acquire-it/8926
Definitely not as a virtual drink quenches no thirst

•••
Could work as an esports energy drink it has a nice ring to it.

Last edited:
•••
Gatorade for League of legends

•••
The domain "eDrink" would be fantastic for an eSports brand (or simply, a competitor in energy drinks)

Last edited:
•••
The domain "eDrink" would be fantastic for an eSports brand (or simply, a competitor in energy drinks)

Or you can create a new name like Red Bull or Gatorade.
(Or buy one for $1000 - $2000.)

•••
This feels like an advertisement much more than "Domain industry news".

•••
Think again. why eSports need Energy drink ? Think practical energy drink goes well with physical sports which are played in grounds, not virtual sports played on computers.

•••
@bbboy5 If an eSports organisation bought it and realised the brand "eDrink" ...I could see that. With "eDrink", options are endless ...most likely scenario being a competitive energy drinks brand (outside of eSports)

I just like the idea ...maybe as I'm into eSports, and a mod in the Speedrun community

...Physical water fountains in public places (parks, other) ...free WiFi / other electronic uses. Advertisement potential for companies, on an "eDrink fountain" screen. I like that too, personally

Last edited:
•••
The first thing that comes to my mind in regards to the letter "e" if used before a word, is "electric" - so I would see more value in "energydrink" than in "edrink" - and that preferably not in .com but in .top since energy drinks are meant to take you, in reagards to your performance, to the top.

Last edited:
•••
The first thing that comes to my mind in regards to the letter "e" if used before a word, is "electric" - so I would see more value in "energydrink" than in "edrink" - and that preferably not in .com but in .top since energy drinks are meant to tak you, in reagards to your performance, to the top.
:) Whats with you and top? Sounds like an OCD at times. No insult intended in anyway.

Last edited:
•••
Whats with you and top? Sounds like an OCD at times. No insult inteded in anyway.
Whats with you (and others) and .top?
Your (as well others) reactions to .top sounds like an OCD most of times.
No insult intended anyway.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back