Dynadot

eCop.com - Please report any experiences

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bannen

Don't say Huh? too much; pretend you understand.Top Member
Impact
I'm seeing banners by eCop.com starting to show on this forum; I'm always open to a good escrow service that is built with domainers in mind.

Would like to hear from anyone who uses them, particularly about speed, ease of transaction, efficiency, and especially security for both seller and payer.

If anyone has used them, I'd appreciate any comments, including how well your transaction finally finished, using their service.
thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm using eCop often.

Simple,Secure,Low Prices.

I used the site last month and it was really fast!
Got the money, Transfer it to my paypal within 24h.

•••
Thanks for that response. My question was whether ECop.com is still offering $500 free transactions - I couldn't see any mention of that when I went to their web site.

•••
They charged me fees each times.

•••
I recently used eCop again and received the proceeds from the sale by PayPal almost immediately. I'm very satisfied with them.

•••
Are people still using ecop?

•••
Yes, I've been using it for years without a problem.

•••
•••
Same here, Francois is doing a good job there.

I like to use eCop because they allow Paypal payments for outside US and it's very fast.

•••
What type of transactions?
Any kind... From enquiries to my email for which eCop has acted as escrow to domains sold via Cax.

•••
What's the minimum fee? It looks like you have to sign up before you can get an exact fee beyond 5%.
I'm looking for a lower minimum escrow. (lol who isn't )

•••
•••
Hey, I have used ecop several times in the past but sent in a request recently with no answer, has anyone used them lately? Any issues?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back