Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ECOMMERCES.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

josecillo90

Established Member
Impact
20
My Domain: ECOMMERCES.info

Ecommerce.com - Appraisal: $1,420,000 USD

Tell me guys..

----------------------------------------------------------
Similar sales on flippa:

Websites.info - $18,000
Claims.info - $5000
----------------------------------------------------------
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:talk:

no "s" on ecommerce

reg fee


imo....
 
0
•••
Yes, the "s" kind of kills it (especially being an info domain). 10 - 60 (imo) and hope it sells before you need to renew it a couple times.
 
0
•••
I agree with other other 2 appraisals, the "s" unfortunately makes it look all wrong. Without the "s" you are certainly onto a winner.

I do hope I am wrong but I can't see anyone buying it from you, deeming it valueless. Sorry.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back