Established ebookshoppings.com Well established website For Sale

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SusanWTovar

Restricted (33% DM)
Impact
This well established website makes over $200 -$240 per day from ebooks selling on average.
Passive income with no work - that’s money in your pocket from day 1!

Buy Now Price : $2900 USD only

To be fair, I have neglected this site for the past 1 month due to other projects on hand, yet the site is still making money because of our regular readers . The new owner can take this website to greater heights with massive earning potential!

The website has great potential for anyone who wants to make money with it from day 1.

No time wasters please.

http://www.ebookshoppings.com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please include proof of revenue and traffic .

•••
Do you have some proofs for your revenue claims?
As it's a 3 months old website with no rankings in google and no traffic according to alexa.

This well established website makes over $200 -$240 per day from ebooks selling on average.
Passive income with no work - that’s money in your pocket from day 1!

Buy Now Price : $2900 USD only

To be fair, I have neglected this site for the past 1 month due to other projects on hand, yet the site is still making money because of our regular readers . The new owner can take this website to greater heights with massive earning potential!

The website has great potential for anyone who wants to make money with it from day 1.

No time wasters please.

http://www.ebookshoppings.com/

•••
The website is getting Traffic from social media and the site has regular customers who'll buy from the site regularly.

•••
•••
Alexa rank : 23,906,907 , The payment system is not working on the site . I wonder how users pay ....
@Eric Lyon

•••
Thread closed / Failure to provide screenshot proof as outlined in the rules and requested by members.

Note: Always use caution when there is no supporting proof of claims.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back