NameSilo

Ebay...help...please...losing my mind

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Okay....I will probably seem stupid....but i am trying to list my domain name for auction on ebay. There is no main category for domain names.....however domain names are listed under computers-hardware and other services. When i went to list it it ended up under "hardware and other services". I'm getting ticked...can anyone here give me step-by-step-instructions on listing my domain name under the category domain names? Help is appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When go get to the category selection part, select "Computers", then "Other Hardware & Services" then "Domain Names"

•••
Did that. Ain't working. I want to be able to type the key words domain names in to the search bar and find my domain auction.

•••
Were you given the option to type in a title for the auction hestheman??

•••
Originally posted by hestheman
Did that. Ain't working. I want to be able to type the key words domain names in to the search bar and find my domain auction.

That won't happen unless your auction contains the words 'domain names' in the title.

•••
this is the ebay, domains general listing url

Off the top of my head 11153 is the category for .com

11154 is the general category but they won't let you list there.

Note that ebay is generally a poor place to sell domains unless it is a very very good name.

Last edited:
•••
you might have more success in the businesses for sale > websites for sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back