Watch

Alessandro Couteau

Top Member
Impact
From the guy who brought you

Heart.Surgery

Now would like to present,

Easy.Credit

We had close to 5,500 views on Heart.Surgery ... Wondering what kind of feedback and views we can get on Easy.Credit ! Also have E.Credit for Electronic, Easy, Ect.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At least one ngTLD that makes sense. The problem as always:
  • no established market, I couldn't find reported sales in that TLD. There is no benchmark.
  • renewal fee is unknown. An excessive fee ($$$, $$$$) will be a put-off and hinder resale.

•••
You seem very proud again that you have a domain name in a tld with zero demand.

Just because you have a one word ngtld, it doesn't mean anything. If you wish, you need to hold on to it for 10 years to even see if a demand will become reality..that will be costly.

•••
@Kate and @disaac81

Thank you for your opinions :)

The credit industry is worth billons and everyone wants the easiest way to get credit, loans, and financial help ... This is not my crown jewel but the opening of financial names ... In terms of the industry "Credit" I know the potential is massive.

Not looking at this as valuable because it's one word, if that was the case I would have put emphasis on the E.Credit name ! ;)

Thank you Kate for acknowledging the name makes sense !

Disaac81, you keep looking at my names as resale or domain sales ... Not looking for investors here to make me an offer ! Just curious of opinions ... (.Credit) is a relatively new extension but I believe in main keywords the domain is promising ... But again not looking for offers here. Just opinions.

GTLDs ultimately make their value by enduser capacity and their means to expand as a business, a successful business !

Thanks for the responses

•••
What are your renewal fees?

•••
Many companies around the world are named Easy Credit. I think you will get future offers for it, if you keep it. I am recieving a few offers per month on new gTLDs, from people looking for one of my names that are matching their comany or organization name. I got one from Germany yesterday and they have asked me for sending an invoice already.

I would say you could expect 2500 - 10K, maybe even more, but it might take time.

And yeah, the renewal fee might be a factor, at least for small or middle-sized companies.

Last edited:
•••
I think we are all curious to know what the renewal rate is. I know I am. This is a much better name than heart.surgery in my opinion. Possibly one of the best names in the extension.

Last edited:
•••
Renew that for 5 more years. After that you can sit back, relax and watch your investment gain value. First to market always wins. I see high X,xxx today, low XX,XXX by the end of next year and after 3 years high Xx,xxx to low xxx,xxx. I have similar brandables in .city (Server.City and Solution.City)....its a waiting game but the best returns come to those who wait. What are your renewals?

•••
I think we are all curious to know what the renewal rate is. I know I am. This is a much better name than heart.surgery in my opinion. Possibly one of the best names in the extension.

Had a look and it should be about 200 USD, depending on registrar.

•••
I have similar brandables in .city (Server.City and Solution.City)....its a waiting game but the best returns come to those who wait. What are your renewals?

Not to be rude, but server.city and solution.city do not compare to easy.credit, not even in the same ballpark.

If the renewals for easy.credit are really high, you might get a better roi on your names. Easy.credit is not a "brandable" like server.city or solution.city. It is a perfect match on the left and right of the dot.

Last edited:
•••
Not to be rude, but server.city and solution.city do not compare to easy.credit, not even in the same ballpark.

If the renewals for easy.credit are really high, you might get a better roi on your names. Easy.credit is not a "brandable" like server.city or solution.city. It is a perfect match on the left and right of the dot.

What do my domains have to do with the appraisal for Easy.Credit? Your much more experienced and probably have better judgement but what does this have to do with his appraisal? This is off topic but my renewals are about $25CAD per year, paying non premium for premium names. Apologies to the OP for being off topic.

Last edited:
•••
What do my domains have to do with the appraisal for Easy.Credit? Your much more experienced and probably have better judgement but what does this have to do with his appraisal? I put them out there to give an example of what I was doing and then gave him my honest opinion regarding what I thought his domain is worth. It is unfair to the OP for you to be off-tracking the focus of this thread with negative conjecture. It doesn't take a genius to see his name is very valuable and it also doesn't take a genius to see that your a smart aleck.

Now now ! It's alright my friends
I am glad to see some "likewise" thinking as far as the names goes !
And I plan to hold it

@Traveler thank you for the response !

@slader23 thank you for the response !

How bout them Cubs ! What a game ;)

•••
The renewal looks to be $240 per year, there seems to be end users using aspects of the domain within their own domains. I could see a buyer out there for it, the renewal could kill the deal.

•••
The renewal looks to be $240 per year, there seems to be end users using aspects of the domain within their own domains. I could see a buyer out there for it, the renewal could kill the deal.
I personally don't think a $240 renewal is going to phase any company making 7+ figures a year, but that's just my opinion.

•••
I personally don't think a $240 renewal is going to phase any company making 7+ figures a year, but that's just my opinion.
It really depends on who makes the call to buy the domain, a marketing, or manager wouldn't see the renewal as a big deal, but the web/it department might be a bit more biased.

Right now there is a lot of access to cheap, and easy credit out there. If rates go up in the future these lines of credit will tighten, and you will most likely see more people searching for access to credit.

It is a roll the dice term, if it was reg fee, it is a lock, and forget about domain for sure. The renewal in a domainers portfolio puts a bit of stress on them to move it. If you can afford to carry the renewal for 5 years, the right guy might knock on the door. Risk and reward play, no right, or wrong answer today to be perfectly honest.

5 years they will have $1250 into it, they might catch a $25K sale, it is not outside the realm of possibility. It really depends on what happens with the .com, and if they are a willing seller.

Last edited:
•••
It really depends on who makes the call to buy the domain, a marketing, or manager wouldn't see the renewal as a big deal, but the web/it department might be a bit more biased.

Right now there is a lot of access to cheap, and easy credit out there. If rates go up in the future these lines of credit will tighten, and you will most likely see more people searching for access to credit.

It is a roll the dice term, if it was reg fee, it is a lock, and forget about domain for sure. The renewal in a domainers portfolio puts a bit of stress on them to move it. If you can afford to carry the renewal for 5 years, the right guy might knock on the door. Risk and reward play, no right, or wrong answer today to be perfectly honest.

5 years they will have $1250 into it, they might catch a $25K sale, it is not outside the realm of possibility. It really depends on what happens with the .com, and if they are a willing seller.

Definite risk and reward play. If it was a lesser combination like what I have, I would not pay for a premium renewal( pay regular renewals for mine), but this name.....its going to have a lot of weight in the near future. A lot of legacy user's will continue to rep the .com but I think what matters more at this point is the growth, volume and development of NGTLDs. The one thing legacy(.com, .org, .net) domain user's will never want to see is a world were there are millions of fully developed NGTLD's being used by businesses. This is an inevitable reality all domainers will have to face at some point because whatever metrics they used to value .com's will not work with NGTLDs, they are an entirely different species all-together. Even now its a struggle to find anything that works in ngtld's because anything that makes sense commercially is either premium or taken because they account for 1% of available ngtlds and (estimating) 90% of the value and sales potential. Every different new tld has its own basket of available valuable names which makes it incredibly competitive and very difficult to get an edge vs other domainers when registering them.

I think this name is an perfect example of what a super premium name will be in 3-7 years. IMHO the true purpose of ngtlds is to make the internet more efficient through segmentation. That may seem outlandish today, but as demographics change and when we reach another period of growth it will become more prevalent. Domains like Easy.Credit, Work.Place, Surface.Studio are excellent examples of premium names for the next generation of domainers.

Last edited:
•••
I don't like many of the new gtld's but have to admit this is a fantastic domain and am sure at some stage in the future will get a solid offer for it. This is the cream of the crop and medium term think it should sell.

I would look for around $20-25k and see where you end up.
At least someone gets what gtld's to buy.

•••
Yet end users balk at paying more than regfee for a domain name.
If end users were being rational, they would be spending a lot more on domain names (according to their financial means), and we would see a lot more sales.

My concern with new extensions is that the renewal fees can be jacked up dramatically.

•••
Yet end users balk at paying more than regfee for a domain name.
If end users were being rational, they would be spending a lot more on domain names (according to their financial means), and we would see a lot more sales.

My concern with new extensions is that the renewal fees can be jacked up dramatically.

If an end user is balking at paying more than reg-fee for a domain name then they simply are not worth the time to deal with because they either don't understand the comparative advantages of owning a premium domain name or don't really wan't your name. Also there is a huge difference between what we see as the public and what is actually going on in private as a good percentage of domain sales are under NDA. Therefore it is illogical to make blanket statements like yours because not only do we not know the risk appetite of all end users, we also don't know the lengths they're willing to take to maintain their privacy when making low, medium and high level business transactions. The renewal fees are definitely an issue and may be the guillotine to many lesser known ngtlds but again, any serious end user with marketing cashflow into the 7-8 figures would not be too concerned if they owned a category killer domain. Its all about the risk appetite.

•••
If an end user is balking at paying more than reg-fee for a domain name then they simply are not worth the time to deal with because they either don't understand the comparative advantages of owning a premium domain name or don't really wan't your name.
It's not about the acquisition price (one-off purchase), but the subsequent renewal fees. If the future fees are contained and predictable, fine. But we have seen several instances of gTLDs being repriced by the registries. Repriced so sharply that their holders have had to drop them. Berkens himself has experienced that.

•••
What do my domains have to do with the appraisal for Easy.Credit?
Not much, you are the one that brought them up in this thread. Sorry if you got offended, that was not my intention. Peace.

Last edited:
•••
Considering that credit is the 5th most expensive keyword on search engines, well, this is a very valuable domain. For many reasons, I would say easy.credit is worth at least 100,000. It could go as low as 70k, but I would never go any lower. With a little more time and patience, you can easily get a sell in the six figures. Easy.Credit will never go away -- Yet, the demand for "Easy Credit" and "Credit" will remain absolute and always exist.

Great purchase :)

•••
Outstanding domain for its' respective marketplace and extension.

Thats' a name with a bright payoff future IMO, when the business world warms up to and eventually utilizes new extensions.

Easy.Credit will look superb in print and will be a must click for those seeking an easy credit line.

The renewal fee issue, if any, should be a non-event to a real credit related business.

•••
Category defining name, suitable for large credit provider. Very valuable. Great radio test, will look fantastic in social media, in print..The renewal of $ 200 or $ 240 is NOTHING for the kind of end user this name is towarded to.

Very nice, congrats :)

•••

Great name but If sold as a premium domain the renewal may be $2,500 or even $10,000. OP isn't saying so I suspect he's paying more then $240.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back