IT.COM

question Earning $4-$5/day parking at Bodis on one domain but is there anywhere better?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
So I've got an aged Spanish domain VerPeliculas.TV that used to be a popular movie watching site a few years ago. The SLD means "Watch Movies" in Spanish and although that phrase gets over 350k monthly searches, it was interesting to find out that the SLD.TLD combination "VerPeliculas.TV" gets 1900/monthly searches itself.

It has quite a bit of back-links so after sticking it to an efty lander for a some time I thought I would see how it would do with parking. To my surprise I'm earning between $4-$5+ a day parking it with BODIS Tier2 and getting 2000+ visitors/day as well. So how can I calculate it's parking value? Is this kind of domain sellable as a traffic domain? Are there any better providers out there that I can get a higher yield from this domain if I plan to keep it as a reoccurring income stream?

Thanks

Slader

This is an snip of Yesterdays Revenues.

J0gG42l.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Epik still has a parking rotation platform, whereby it cycles through a variety of parking services in order to find the best one for your domain.

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/how-to-setup-domain-parking/

Maybe worth contacting them and asking about it?

Also this is for sure sell able as a traffic domain. If you can prove it has earned $4-5/day consecutively for at least 6 months, then it is likely you'll be able to find a buyer at 12 x monthly rev, which in this case would be anywhere between $1440 - $1800.

Edit: Also some have mentioned Dub before. Maybe worth a look. https://www.dub.io/a/hello/home

Last edited:
•••
Try ZeroClick (Tier2) at ParkingCrew...
It is a few times better than Bodis Tier2 backend.

•••
•••
Epik still has a parking rotation platform, whereby it cycles through a variety of parking services in order to find the best one for your domain.
Above.com does this also.

•••
•••
DUB.io offers a great solution, your own published website , your own ad provider, Adsense , chikita, it can use any, including amazon and eBay affiliate and ect, totally free, a sample site, the site took me 30 mins to create, it updated itself, www.WeekNite.com

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back