Dynadot

registrars Early access fee

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
I like early access with Donuts, lets you get a jump before GA but it sucks when you pre-order for day 5 and its pending in your account and a few mins later someone regs the domain in day 2 for almost 3K and gets the name. Grrr, now I'm out $150.00 for the pre-reg...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Man, got beat up again on a early access domain, that's 2 names in just a couple days. Ouch...

•••
Man, got beat up again on a early access domain, that's 2 names in just a couple days. Ouch...

Which extension are you talking about?

•••
Which extension are you talking about?

Registered three EAP names, the two at Godaddy sold before EAP day five where I was in. I can't see paying higher than day five unless its a must have IMO.

Wine.Wine sold EAP day 2 therefore the CN buyer paid 3k plus just to reg it.
Vin.Vin sold day 4, buyer paid $650 plus just to reg it.

I could have bid higher but ya win some and ya loose some. It just stinks that you loose the set-up fee if you're outbid but that's the price you pay.

I've still got a .wine in play for tomorrow EAP day 5, keeping my fingers crossed. :D

•••
Registered three EAP names, the two at Godaddy sold before EAP day five where I was in. I can't see paying higher than day five unless its a must have IMO.

Wine.Wine sold EAP day 2 therefore the CN buyer paid 3k plus just to reg it.
Vin.Vin sold day 4, buyer paid $650 plus just to reg it.

I could have bid higher but ya win some and ya loose some. It just stinks that you loose the set-up fee if you're outbid but that's the price you pay.

I've still got a .wine in play for tomorrow EAP day 5, keeping my fingers crossed. :D

Good luck. Its nice to see you own tires. tires. Pairs are hot with Chinese.

•••
I own several pairs. Tries, Gold, Loan, Loans and all with matching keyword.extension.

Boutique.Boutique just sold for 7k, nice sale...

I was getting them when it wasn't cool, times have changed and now I'm getting outbid. :'(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back