Dynadot

.Design With Over 5K Domain Registrations After 1st Day. Have you registered?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
".Design which launched into general availability (GA) on Tuesday wound up with 5,204 domain registrations according to ntldstats.com.

The 5,204 domain names include all registrations during the Sunrise period by Trademark Holders and those who paid an extra fee to get early access to domain registrations ahead of GA (Early Access Program)."

Some of the registered .Design domains may be found on TheDomains blog, where Michael has shared the registered domains in the zone files.

Source: TheDomains

Many good .Design domains are registered.
Have you registered or are you going to register one?
How do you find this new gtld?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good extension name. But I have a rule about not paying more than $12 / year for ngtlds.. unless I could get an extraordinary name such as i.design or something like that. I'm the frugal ngtld domain investor :P as I think that's the right price point. A ngtld should not cost more than a .com, unless it is an incredible name. From what I read, .design had too many good names reserved or at premium.

•••
i checked few keywords and those are reserved by registry as a premium & priced @ $6k. :guilty:

•••
Thank You! Thank You! for reminding me!

just nabbed some good ones! Woot Woot!

some good ones still left everyone!

•••
Anybody sell any .design TLDs'?

•••
I picked up 1, 3Dimensional dot design

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back