NameSilo

e3g.com expired, dropping today - Value?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
32,520
e3g.com has expired, and is dropping today.

I'm just curious about this one. What would be the value of such domains? (note, 3g is a thing of the past now)

I rarely see any 3-digit .COMs expiring anymore, so this made me curious.

Thanks for your comments!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it was 3g.org for sale I saw on Sedo.
E is a good letter to have in front of it though.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back