Domain Empire

Dynadot payment methods

NameSilo
Watch

Toluwase

Impact
Hi, How can I buy domain names in dynadot now? I have no resources from the options of payment methods.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, How can I buy domain names in dynadot now? I have no resources from the options of payment methods.
Hello, we have a variety of payment methods you can choose from, however it also depends on the currency you've selected which ones you can use with our site. Here is our payment method list: https://www.dynadot.com/payment-options. Please DM me the currency you use and I will see how I can help you make payments on our site!

•••
•••
Ah I see. We currently don't have Naira as an option, however we do have many Nigerian customers who are able to pay just by selecting USD!

•••
Ah I see. We currently don't have Naira as an option, however we do have many Nigerian customers who are able to pay just by selecting USD!
Yea. How do I do that?

•••
Yea. How do I do that?
If you're paying by CC, your bank should automatically convert the USD to Naira! Alternatively you can select Paypal if you have a PP account!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back