Domain Empire

Dynadot Offers Free Matching Domains When You Reg A .Com! Max 5

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I received an email this morning informing me that Dynadot is offering a free Donuts domain extension with each .com domain registration.

For example I have NitrousWorld.com. They said I can get Nitrous.World for free.

Limit 5.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you elaborat hich ones (extentions) ?
The promotion would apply to certain domain names that had already been registered, rather than particular TLDs as a whole, so we wouldn't be able to share those unfortunately.

•••

Mostly all of Donuts TLDs were offered in our domain match initiative. We partnered with the registry to run a test campaign where if you had a specific keyword in .COM, you were able to get a matching .LIVE, .NEWS, etc. You'd only receive the promo email if you were subscribed to our newsletter and your domain matched the criteria. We do plan to run more initiatives like this, so keep an eye on your email to see if one of your domains qualifies in the future.

•••
The promo is not working for me anymore so I think it expired but look at the image below.

If you had matching domains like the ones in the picture, then you would get the .world for free with the coupon code. Or if you already had a domain that ended in "world" then you can qualify for a free matching domain, hence the reason why OP got the email from Dynadot.

Id2CocX.png

•••
Just curious after the fact, was .DEALS included in the campaign?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back