IT.COM

Dynadot Offers Free Matching Domains When You Reg A .Com! Max 5

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I received an email this morning informing me that Dynadot is offering a free Donuts domain extension with each .com domain registration.

For example I have NitrousWorld.com. They said I can get Nitrous.World for free.

Limit 5.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't get the mail. Is that mean i can't?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't get the mail. Is that mean i can't?
Here's the email:
DynadotDonuts.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
I assume they give the best offers to established customers, my account with them is relatively new.

•••
•••
I assume they give the best offers to established customers, my account with them is relatively new.

imo, actually the exact opposite is normally more valid where new customers and prospects get the good deals and established ones do not. I am not referring to Dynadot but talking in general. It's been that way forever and is one of my pet peeves.

•••
•••
•••
It didn't work for me either.

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 9.21.36 PM.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
It would be nice if they'd give some kind of explanation.

•••
Ah Donuts ngTLDs R’ Us 😝

No thank you

Last edited:
•••
If I was a registrar I wouldn't let newbies register some un-sellable names in some expensive extensions for free either.

•••
I didn't get this email & I also get the same error.

•••
My dyna account is under bulk pricing so it could only apply to bulk buyers? Not sure...I didn't even get an email though. Good luck to all!

•••
Hi y'all, sorry for the confusion. This campaign is limited to certain domain matches. If you received the email, your domain qualifies for the promotion.

•••
•••
What's tht title of the email ?
I didn't get one and am already for sveral years a Dynadot-client.

Hello there, this was a targeted campaign so the promo only applies to certain domain matches.

•••
Hello there, this was a targeted campaign so the promo only applies to certain domain matches.
Can you elaborat hich ones (extentions) ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back