NameSilo

domains Dynadot is down

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Dynadot is down for me for the last 30 minutes.... Can anyone confirm if this is just my issue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, Dynadot.com is down here in Saudi Arabia also. But their email services are working good.

•••
Down for me too, United States.

•••

Dynadot is down​

Vlad wants his domain
IMG_20220302_235121.png

•••
•••
It was briefly gone from the COM zone, but it looks like it's back now. It may be a while before people are able to access the site, though, since the changes will take time to propagate.

Last edited:
•••
•••
My antivirus (McAfee) suddenly started blocking dynadot.com Does Anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know what might have caused it?

Last edited:
•••
This is has become disgusting. I lost an auction yesterday, because they went again offline. It's very sad for such (good) company.

Last edited:
•••
•••
is alright with mama here

but they do for sure hold worst record among registear for downtime

by far

•••
My antivirus suddenly started blocking dynadot.com Does Anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know what might have caused it?
Bitdefender isn't blocking it.

•••
This is has become disgusting. I lost an auction yesterday, because they went again offline. It's very sad for such (good) company.
Is it down for you now? Working fine for me..

•••
Is it down for you now? Working fine for me..
They are up now, but the go offline VERY frequently. At least, they should avoid go offline while auctions.

•••
Yes, I agree that they are going offline too often and they don't even bother to inform clients beforehand. And now my antivirus is blocking them. These two facts combined make them look less professional and less trustworthy, IMHO.

@Dynadot

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
That might be the case. Is that a temporary error that should be automatically resolved soon or should I do something on my end to fix it?
Dynadot is up, so if you're still experiencing it, you should probably contact McAfee.

•••
I dont use a antivirus ( any of ) on my PC since 2010-2011 . For me is pointless
😋😉

•••
Is dynadot down? Can someone confirm this as well. ty. :)

•••
•••
It was down for me as well, but it appears to be back up and running as of a couple of minutes ago. I had the winning bid on a domain, and I was hoping I didn't lose it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back