Domain Empire

DynaDot Expired Domain Auctions Page Broken?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
For the past week or so, the DynaDot Expired Domain Auctions page has not been working for me. Many sort functions do not work properly, the default "highest bid" not longer activates, and worst of all, the CSV download data is incorrect and full of zeroes where real data should be.

https://www.dynadot.com/market/auction/

Anyone else having trouble?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As the errors seem to be random depending on the day, for example, today there is no Bid data in the CSV download - all zeroes.

•••
For me, for few days all domains in my watchlist were "ended". Then fixed.

•••
This was something to do with Dynadot updating their servers for these auctions. It cause quite a few problems. Hopefully most of those problems are behind them now and auctions should be running smoothly once more.

•••
Thanks for the replies, and hopefully the problems get fixed.

It might also be a good opportunity to look for deals, as I've found it near impossible to determine what is still available for bid and for how much - it can update back and forth, then it's gone.

•••
•••
Already let them know, but got no reply, and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one experiencing these issues.

•••
As of this morning, everything seems to be back to normal.

•••
We're sorry for any trouble that may have caused, I can confirm that the problem was due to a server migration, and everything should now be running as normal.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back