Dynadot

DynaDot .COM transfer promo - $8.15

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A G CHAUDHARI

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

DynaDot is offering $8.15 price for .COM transfer inns along with free privacy protection.

upload_2017-10-3_19-36-12.png

This offer is valid for OCTOBER month only. Make use of it...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how many redemption/limite percustomer ?

is there detailed link?

•••
how many redemption/limite percustomer ?

is there detailed link?

It is valid through all of October. There is no limit on the number of domains you can transfer.

•••
You should just make this automatic. I just transferred a couple of names there and did so at standard price.

•••
You should just make this automatic. I just transferred a couple of names there and did so at standard price.

Write an email to support (info@) or open a chat with your order number and we will apply the coupon.

Regards,
Samuel L Dotson

•••
Its 2$ so no biggie. But been a loyal customer for years and would like to be taken care of. Even though I am not a coupon hunter.

•••
@Dynadot Can it be a lower transfer rate in a soon flash sale this month? Think about it please? Under $5 is great

•••
•••
i like dynadot, but this is hardly a deal. name.com offers .com transfers for $8.25 all year long

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back