NameSilo

Dynadot .com domains $5.99

Located in Domain Coupons and Offers started by Silentptnr, Oct 1, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. bashariqbal

bashariqbal Established Member

Oh I thought it was $6.49. And after reading this post https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-...sfer-renewal-only.985708/page-10#post-7408523 I thought I was right. I transferred all my domains at that price. Could have saved $1 on each name. Still saved some money :xf.smile:.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Dynadot

Dynadot Member Dynadot Staff ICA Member VIP

That is correct, the current $5.99 promotion is due to end 2019/10/31 23:59 UTC -4. I will let our team know that the banner showing is outdated, thank you.

This would only apply to new domain registrations unfortunately.

3. Dynadot

I am sorry to hear that, our system does flag orders for manual approval which can sometimes cause delays. We can take a closer look at that if you would like to PM us your Dynadot username.

4. Nick V

Nick V TLD.PARTNERS VIP

Been through this already. Same story every time. It's not "some", it's ALL.

[​IMG]

Bottom line, cheap prices are not always the best way to go. I'm seriously disappointed with moving over.

5. harshgupta

harshgupta Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

@Dynadot can we have transfer deals specifically for namepros members @4.99 / @5.99 , you can limit the number of transfers to 50/100 (at this price) if you want :) :angelic:

6. Dynadot

I'm not sure if that would be possible unfortunately, but I have passed the request on to our marketing team.

7. Dynadot

I'm sorry, unfortunately our team have confirmed it wouldn't be possible for us to offer .com transfers at those prices.

8. frank-germany

frank-germany domainer since 2001 / musician Gold Account VIP

do you have coupon code for transfers?

9. Dynadot

We don't this month unfortunately, our sales do change each month however so our team may be able to bring back the $7.99 .com transfer code for November. You can also find our current transfer sales listed here, and no coupon code would be required for those:

https://www.dynadot.com/sales.html

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice