IT.COM

.COM $5.99 at Dynadot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rhinnnn

Established Member
Impact
Dynadot is offering unlimited .com registrations for $5.99 apiece for the entire month of March.

Promo code needed, see official terms and conditions here:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question.html?aid=896

I already registered a few so I can confirm it's working. I thought more people should know : )

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot seems to be offering unlimited .com registrations for $5.99 apiece for the entire month of March.

Promo code needed, see official terms and conditions here:

I already registered a few so I can confirm it's working. I thought more people should know : )

Did you read the disclaimer?

The terms are kind of confusing.

Here they are, from the site:

Get $5.99 .COM registrations with coupon MARCH599COM & $7.99 .COM transfers with coupon COMTRANS4! Restrictions apply

.COM registrations

Dynadot is offering $5.99 .COM registrations all of March with coupon MARCH599COM! Please note this excludes re-registrations.

What is considered a re-registration?

When domains are released from the central registry back to the public for registration, there is a window where they qualify as re-registrations.

Domains within the re-registration time frame are identified as domains previously registered, whereas domain names registered after the re-registration period are seen as brand new registrations (i.e. not previously registered).

The re-registration window starts from the time the domain name is released and goes until 11:59 EST that same day.

So if you want to take advantage of the $5.99 .COM sale on a newly released domain, you would need to wait until the re-registration period has passed.

Otherwise, feel free to register your heart out with the $5.99 coupon!

.COM transfers

In addition to our competitive .COM registration sale, we are also offering $7.99 .COM transfers with coupon COMTRANS4.

No restrictions here, consolidate as many domains as you like before the sale ends!

When do the sales end?

Both the .COM registration and transfer sales are valid now and until March 31, 2020 23:59 PST.

•••
nice promo. wish more registrars had more often com transfers for bit more under 8$
else gd com transfer is 8$ all day long.. so 8$ trnsfr promo where is the big deal really...and its tempting transfering to gd cause its nice to have some names there when for so many people most sales come on gd auctions

now i consolidated recently 90% of folio on dyna... liked their .io prices round 25-26$
but now suddenly its 28.50$.. witout even a warning shot. so thanks for that. not.

maybe i'll be consoldiating elsehwere next year.

there is epik. but their .io (im a fan sorry) prices are not really from this galaxy... i think they do ok with other tlds.

gd has 100$ yr discount plan else their prices are not onkly not from this galaxy but its from galaxy to which you can only get thorugh a blackhole.

so yeah... i mean when u think about it... there isn't all thst much good stuff left around. just some promos now and then... and transfering stuff round like it was somehting fun to do.

Last edited:
•••
Did you read the disclaimer?

The terms are kind of confusing.

Not really confusing.

TLDR: Everyone can register as many new .coms as they like for $5.99 - as long as that coupon code is used.

You can not register a recently dropped domain for $5.99 on the very same day when it dropped. But you can do it the next day.

That's pretty much it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Good registrar and the promo is nice. I might reg some. Thanks for sharing.

•••
@Dynadot should update their banner :xf.wink:

upload_2020-3-4_14-54-24.png

•••
Bought 1 domain for customer today from dynadot $ 5,99

•••
nice promo. wish more registrars had more often com transfers for bit more under 8$
else gd com transfer is 8$ all day long.. so 8$ trnsfr promo where is the big deal really...and its tempting transfering to gd cause its nice to have some names there when for so many people most sales come on gd auctions

now i consolidated recently 90% of folio on dyna... liked their .io prices round 25-26$
but now suddenly its 28.50$.. witout even a warning shot. so thanks for that. not.

maybe i'll be consoldiating elsehwere next year.

there is epik. but their .io (im a fan sorry) prices are not really from this galaxy... i think they do ok with other tlds.

gd has 100$ yr discount plan else their prices are not onkly not from this galaxy but its from galaxy to which you can only get thorugh a blackhole.

so yeah... i mean when u think about it... there isn't all thst much good stuff left around. just some promos now and then... and transfering stuff round like it was somehting fun to do.

I'm sorry to hear that, we will always send out an email notification when our standard domain pricing is increased but wouldn't send that out for updates in our sale prices, or when a sale ends, which is what happened with .IO domains.

Those domains were on sale at $26.99 previously, but the sale price has risen to $28.99 (or $28.50 for our Super Bulk customers) unfortunately.

•••
I'm sorry to hear that, we will always send out an email notification when our standard domain pricing is increased but wouldn't send that out for updates in our sale prices, or when a sale ends, which is what happened with .IO domains.

Those domains were on sale at $26.99 previously, but the sale price has risen to $28.99 (or $28.50 for our Super Bulk customers) unfortunately.

Thank you Dynadot for .COM promo, wait for your transfer .COM promo like hand reg .com promo $ 5,99

•••
I think this promo was a "sorry we were down to maintenance" coupon.

Anyways. Did not see this thread here. but I saw the coupon just now.

funny though. Dynadot should change the color of the banner for introducing this promo. because it looked too similar to their "Site will be down for maintenance" banner.

So I disregarded it. Lucky I randomly looked up and read it.

anyways. banner is down now. lucky I copied and pasted it.

in case anyone missed it here's the new one

MARCH599COM

•••
I think this promo was a "sorry we were down to maintenance" coupon.

Anyways. Did not see this thread here. but I saw the coupon just now.

funny though. Dynadot should change the color of the banner for introducing this promo. because it looked too similar to their "Site will be down for maintenance" banner.

So I disregarded it. Lucky I randomly looked up and read it.

anyways. banner is down now. lucky I copied and pasted it.

in case anyone missed it here's the new one

MARCH599COM

I'm still seeing that banner :) All the information is at the link below anyway, I shared it in the first post too. And that's not a "new" coupon, it's the same as yesterday, hasn't changed and probably won't change until the promo campaign ends.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I got little over 1000 to register.
Any fine print ?

Can you easily transfer out if you want?
Extra charges for privacy etc?

•••
I got little over 1000 to register.
Any fine print ?

Can you easily transfer out if you want?
Extra charges for privacy etc?

No fine print. Just don't forget to use that coupon code at checkout.

Dynadot offers free privacy, no hidden charges.

I haven't seen anyone reporting problems related to .com transfers from Dynadot - you can transfer out once the standard 60-day domain lock period has passed.

•••
These people are not to be trusted at all . Beware .

•••
•••
tried to reg expired name, said no reregs or something...come on why not simple promo without some complex conditions and requirements, how do you think clients feel when they think there is promo and then get a set of conditions. really now.

•••
The conditions and requirements aren't complex. Thanks to Dynadot for offering the generous sale.

•••
The conditions and requirements aren't complex. Thanks to Dynadot for offering the generous sale.

my concern was more along lines of... are they necessary.. i don't even remember seeing another promo with this requirement.. in fact not even the previous promos from dyna.. so why now? I mean why complicate peoples lives like this for $2 and not just let them reg what they want... i appreciate the promo and all but is all this absolutely necessary? @Dynadot

im glad u were able to use this generous promo
cheers

•••
tried to reg expired name, said no reregs or something...come on why not simple promo without some complex conditions and requirements, how do you think clients feel when they think there is promo and then get a set of conditions. really now.
Our marketing team would work with the central registries to determine what we're able to offer in our monthly promos, so the restrictions on this promo have likely arisen from those discussions and may be related to the recurring .com promotions we have been running over the past year or so. Unfortunately I don't have any specific information relating to that, but our team do always aim to make the promotions as simple as possible when we're able to.

•••
What do you mean exactly?

These people are EVIL they accused me of PayPal fraud and blocked my account . Stay away from them .

•••
These people are EVIL they accused me of PayPal fraud and blocked my account . Stay away from them .

I haven't heard of anyone being wrongfully accused of fraud by Dynadot. I only paid with PayPal thus far - no problems. And most people here have had positive experiences with Dynadot.

I would not call a company "evil" without providing proof. Especially since most of its customers know for a fact that there's no evil involved.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back