NameSilo

.COM $5.99 at Dynadot

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Rhinnnn

Established Member
Impact
2,442
Dynadot is offering unlimited .com registrations for $5.99 apiece for the entire month of March.

Promo code needed, see official terms and conditions here:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question.html?aid=896

I already registered a few so I can confirm it's working. I thought more people should know : )
 
Last edited:
18
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yet to get a refund. Though I regged only one.
I'm sorry for the delay with that, have you contacted our team regarding the order? If you've already contacted us we'd just need to ask you to PM us with your Dynadot username and the order number so we can check up on that.

If you haven't contacted our team regarding the order then we'd just need to ask you to email them at [email protected], and they'll be able to help further with a refund of the price difference.
 
1
•••
Can you pay using credit card (visa, mc, etc)?
Any extra charges for using Credit card?
 
0
•••
I got over 1000 yesterday evening and it was one of the smoothest experience I ever had.

This was my first time using Dynadot and the chat support was amazing.

I was able to create account, register over 1000 names, change servers and set privacy settings etc all within just one hour.

Impressed.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back