Dvd Burning question.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Anthony.B

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey, just a quick question.

How would I go about making one movie file on my computer into two dvd cds. The files is to big to be placed on one and I dont want to reduce the quality so I would like to place it on two dvds. any software to do so?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back