NameSilo

Dropcatch.com's site is very poor

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Jasonn

Top Member
Impact
768
Tried to bid on some auctions today but no luck. Come the last minutes to bid the site stops working. Errors galore. I get this

We're sorry, an unexpected error occurred.
The error ID is: 0


or the auctions page just won't load

504 errors

etc

You'd think with all the money they are making they could have a better functioning site.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What really bother me is that - NO RESPONSIVE
 
0
•••
Tried to bid on some auctions today but no luck. Come the last minutes to bid the site stops working. Errors galore. I get this

We're sorry, an unexpected error occurred.
The error ID is: 0


or the auctions page just won't load

504 errors

etc

You'd think with all the money they are making they could have a better functioning site.

u saved yo money :)
 
0
•••
Yea, their website is usually pretty bad, but it's been even worse lately.
 
0
•••
Website has always sucked. Full of glitches and errors and very bad if bidding at the last minutes. They are just good at catching drops which is why I guess people put up with such a bad website.
 
0
•••
But what matters is they catch every fish even whales
 
1
•••
@Rebies can you chime in here?
 
0
•••
Also they have glitches with their minimum bid increments. I tried emailing Jeffrey directly but no response. Not surprised either. Each time they seem to care less.
 
0
•••
I had this same problem today. Turned out I hadn't uploaded my ID for proof of billing.

:happy:Annoying Mistake, a domain I wanted and had researched, waited till 5 minutes left to bid.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back