DropCatch.com account suspended without warning/notification

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

I logged into my DropCatch account yesterday and found it's been suspended! @DropCatch Support

Contacted them and asked why my account is suspended. Their response was:

"We have been auditing our accounts for failing to pay for domains and possible shill bidding. It's possible your account was suspended by mistake. We are researching the problem and onee of our technicians will reach out to you next week."

I wasn't happy with their poor act and responded that they should look into it and open my account without any delay. That seems really unfair. How can they suspend my account without any warning or notification. There hasn't been a single time delay in making payment since I started using them several years back.

They responded:

"I have escalated the issue to our security team and they have stated that if you can send us a current photo ID for your ID, we will unsuspend the account."

I haven't responded to their message yet due to time difference as I read it a while back. I can provide them my current photo as well as ID but the issue is how can they suspend my account and later ask for these documents. They could have asked for the same required things even without suspending my account.

How would you respond to their such nonsensical behavior?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Jeff Reberry @Rebies @DropCatch Support

I can send you what you require or even further documents if needed. But the problem is why at first you suspended my account? You should've informed or warned if there was any suspicious activity going on from my side. Did you found any suspicious activity or shill bidding happening from my account? If yes, give me the proof. If not, why at first my account got suspended?

I wanted to know the reason before I can provide you because I consider this an absolute insult that you go and suspend my account which is operational since 2014 and I've NEVER failed to delay in making payment ever!

Abdul tagged these jokers almost a year ago and they did not even have the courtesy to respond.

If anything their lack of action speaks volumes.

My opinion would be to drop drop catch.

Enough said!

•••
wEtP3FN.png

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/dropcatch-is-a-scam-or-its-my-fault.1123400/

Found the link above an interesting read as well

•••

Read that post you shared, but I suspect the banned member of DC initially thought there were 0 bidders while placing the backorder at all those platforms which is fine. But as far as I'm aware, DC and SN never shows the number of bidders before the auction starts so blaming any of these companies doesn't make sense to me. But yes, NJ shows the number of bidders before they try to snap the domain of Pending Delete.

I'm not trying to favor DC as I don't like their behavior of banning that member and the way their support is. Though I use their platform for buying domains but not a happy customer of them since they don't give you good support like we've seen to date.

•••
This "send us your ID" policy is absolute trash. I'm keeping many domains at namebright, so they know me. I have a registered company matching my NB details which can be checked at a government-operated website, which I told them. Still they said no, I have to send them a full-colour scan my ID. So I said there was no way I would send them such a sensitive data. They don't want me to bid at the auctions, fine.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back