IT.COM

Drop Order Based Drop Catch Software For .com & .net Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Are you looking for the best desktop drop catch software available? Look no further... Visit DropKing.com for your drop catching needs. We are on top of the drop catching game and offer reliable and cutting edge drop catch software. We set the standard and offer tools no one else has to offer yet.

I would like to introduce a new way to catch expiring (PendingDelete) domain names. This software takes your list of expiring domains and sorts them by the time they will expire. The software then concentrates on one domain at a time sending all your API requests to each domain until it drops and moves on to the next domain. This will greatly improve your chances at securing the domains you want. Imagine taking all the guesswork out of drop catching. Put all your efforts on each domain - one at a time. No more stabs in the dark!

This is the first and only software available at this time that uses the drop order and simplifies your drop catch efforts. This eliminates

The drop order tool is only available for .com & .net domain names. We recommend you use the regular api programs for drop catching other domain extensions. this feature is only available on the desktop version of the drop catch software.

Drop Order Supported API's:

Dynadot API
NameSilo API
Fabulous API

These are the drop catch programs dropking.com offers:

Dynadot API
Dynadot NON-API
Dynadot IDN
RRPProxy API
Moniker API
NameSilo API
Fabulous API
Instra API
Hexonet API
OnlineNic API
ENOM API
ResellerClub (Directi) API
OnlineRegister API
InternetX API

Most these titles are also available for server based setup. Eg; PHP. Custom scripts are available as well.

If you purchase a drop order program, you will also receive the regular version of the program free of charge.

If you are already a dropking.com customer, we have great news. Contact us for a free upgrade. DropKing offers free lifetime upgrades & this upgrade is free if you purchased any of the Dynadot, NameSilo or Fabulous programs.

Here are some common questions & answers:

Q.) Is it easy to install your software?

A.) Yes, simply run a setup file and the software will install on your computer. The software runs on any windows system.

Q.) Why should I choose your software over others?

A.) We have been writing drop catch software the longest. We were the first to offer drop catch software and are known across the industry for providing drop catch software.

Q.) What is your money back guarantee?

A.) There is a 7 day money back guarantee. If you don't like the software, we will give you a free refund - no questions asked.

Q.) Does your software multi-thread and use multiple API connections simutaneously?

A.) No & there is a good reason for this. You are encouraged to open multiple instances of the drop catch software at the same time. However to cram multithreading connections, logging and drop catch attempts into one program doesn't make sense to us. Running each program seperately frees up more memory and milliseconds which increases your chances to win each domain.

Q.) Do you offer an API solution for GoDaddy / Wild West Domains?

A.) At this time, we are not offering a solution for GoDaddy's reseller API. We feel the startup costs are high and the API isn't fast enough to make it a candidate for our software.

Q.) How fast does the software work?

A.) We see anywhere from 2 tries a second to a try every few seconds. It depends on how many people are connected to each API at the same time. On average, you will get about one registration attempt per domain for every second for each account. You are encouraged to chase domains with multiple api accounts as well.

Q.) Why is DropKing different than products like DesktopCatcher & Snatcher?

A.) We have been in business the longest & are well known. This software doesn't do any whois availability lookups - they are simply not needed. The drop order software is unique because it uses the order & times each domain will expire to concentrate all API's on each domain one by one. All other programs are aimlessly sending API requests for .com & .net domains.

Q.) Do you upgrade your software?

A.) If a registrar changes / upgrades their API, we may need to upgrade the dropking software. If so, all our customers recieve free lifetime updates to the dropking software free of charge.

Q.) Do you have any specials or deals going on?

A.) Yes - the price of the software is $149 per title. We have a sale going on now. For only $199 - you can download all the software titles DropKing.com has to offer! - Limited time offer, sale ends 12/20/2013.

Attachments

• hexonet_dropking.png
    hexonet_dropking.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 141
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So far, the feedback has been excellent. A lot of users are catching quality expiring domains without the need of having to enter into auctions or share the captured domains simply by DIY (Doing It Yourself) with this awesome drop catch software. We encourage you to try the rest & come back to the best! You have nothing to lose with this win - win software. If you have purchased the software between 2007 - Today, get your free upgrade so you can experience the real difference with drop catching expired domains on your own.

You can rest assured that the dropking software is using the dnmeter.com drop lists & estimated times to make sure you capture the most sought after domains into your API accounts without any competition. Any domain you capture is yours without the need for the auction process or guess work. You will simply pay regfee of around $10 per domain.

Recently some users have been reporting that they are beating godaddy & even Pheenix backorders with this software. Some even claim to beat HugeDomains & BackorderZone, but the odds are against the DIY drop catchers using DropKing. It is true, but don't expect it will happen everyday. I am just glad to mention that the software works great against the major backorders on some domains and makes it worth your while to save good money catching your own domains.

I can't guarantee anything, but I believe in the software I sell & based on my feedback, I think you will be making the right decision to pick this software instead of others. If you have any doubts, you will get a free money back refund no questions asked. You can confirm that this policy is intact & everyone makes out well. Even if you continue to use the software after a refund.

•••
The software is getting great feedback. It is working out really well for most domainers. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. The software is catching good domains for users & has a better success rate than the other drop catch software currently available.

•••
I'm willing to throw in a free month of DNMeter.com lists to all buyers. Take advantage of this awesome drop catching software! It will help your drop catch success / domain capture rate significantly.

•••
More positive feedback about Dynadot & NameSilo's APi doing very well with the drop order feature in place. So far, no other drop catch software offers this other than DropKing.com.

•••
Thanks Dan for some nice drop catching programs you have :) I have have gotten many good names and also names with good traffic for many months now.

•••
Thanks Dan for some nice drop catching programs you have :) I have have gotten many good names and also names with good traffic for many months now.

Thanks Johnny, I'm glad the software has been working out well for you. There are many other users too who are very happy with the software and how it catches quality domains at regfee.

Stay tuned for new updates headed your way to make the dropking software more useful at securing domains at a faster rate with more accuracy.

•••
Bump - Happy Holidays!!!

•••
Stay tuned for new advances in the software that will blow the other drop catching competition away.

•••
It's a bit expensive though...any special offer?

•••
It's a bit expensive though...any special offer?

There will be some special offers coming up soon. The software is going through an upgrade and there will be special pricing soon.

•••
Bump for interested buyers. For previous buyers, keep on alert for a free upgrade to the new technology coming up real soon!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back