NameSilo

domain DrBlackjack.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
141
Would like to see people's thoughts on this and on DrPoker.com. I picked them both up because of their brandability for strategy sites for each game. Poker is obviously the hotter game at the moment, but with the recent sale of Blackjack.de for $400,000 and with "Dr. Blackjack" having more Google than "Dr Poker" and even some OVT for the phrase, I think it's probably not THAT far behind DrPoker.com in worth. Any thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
any typeins?
 
0
•••
It's been averaging 1 a day, though I haven't had it for very long.
 
0
•••
I personally like the names. They could easily be developed into strategy sites and the domains are catchy. I am not good at approximating value, so I will not attempt to start now, but I think you have some good names.
 
0
•••
I personally think DrBlackjack.com may gose up to low $xxxx. So you need some work to find the right buyer.
 
0
•••
DrBlackjack is brandable name :imho:-, low to mid $xxx or more
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back